14.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around, my eyes adjusting to the brightness. Of the morning. Alejandro was sound asleep hugging me.

I slowly tried getting out of bed but he'd just squeeze on me tighter and groan

"Papa lemme out I needa brush my teeth n pee" to which he replied to with more groaning. I stopped fighting it and just lied down and relaxed.

Geesys phone started buzzing, someone was calling him. I grabbed it, as I should, And answered.

"Hello?" I said and put it on speaker.

"Whose this??" The Girl was asking

"Geesys girlfriend, whatsup" I said putting his arms off me

"You buggin, well I'm tryna snatch"

Alejandro then grabbed the phone outta my hands and put it to the side Nd whispered loudly to me "fuck gives you the right to answer my phone calls."

I furrowed my eyebrows at him and wanted to get out of bed but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back down.

"Wassup? This is geesy" he said into the phone

"Wassup lil daddy, friend use to be a groupie of shoreline and I wanted to get put on"

"Whose yo friend?"

"Vivianna Garcia, ring a bell?" The bitch said

"Ah ye I know who" he chuckled as if he remembered a good memory and I turned my back to him

"I would say ye lemme put you on w my homies but nah ion want no bitch around me other than my wife" he said and rubbed on my arm but it didn't do anything because I was still very upset at him.

"You know what I could do for you though that she wont do for you mmm?" She whispered seductively.

"Nah delete my shit trifling ass hoe" n he hung up. He got close to my body and started kissing my arm. "Babyyy" he started begging

"No fuck you for being fucked up to me, yelling at me like that."

"Oh so you mad mad, baby my bad" he wanted to hug but I brushed his hand off me. "I'm not your fuckin toy to play with Alejandro. Now go get up and get ready, we got shit to do today." I rolled my eyes and got up. I didn't like he's sweet to me then gets to be fucked up like that who does he think he is?

"Why're you so hot when you're mad baby, hmm? Look I ain't do nun I don't know why you're tripping huh, I rejected her n told her you mine" I immediately told him "yeah yeah you did but before you yelled at me tellin me I had no right getting your phone for you what the fuck. I wasn't gonna look through shit, you had a phone call n you were sleepin I coulda told whoever oh yea just leave a message n I'll tell him when he's available. But no you wanted to snatch it out my hand and yell at me"

"And I'm sorry for that baby. Didn't mean to."

"Uhuh im sure you didn't. Ima get ready. I'll meet you downstairs for breakfast."

"Alright but after your shower Ima take mine"

———-
I had just gotten done eating with ale and as usual He was on the couch chilling with with Princesa.

"Ima take her out for a walk Ight? I'll be back in 30. Love youuuuu" he got up and kissed my cheek and I proceeded to go upstairs to get dressed and put on my makeup.
———————
"Look babe we matchin" he came in my room wearing a pink fit. "Told you I was gone b there for you babygirl."

"que Guapo" I went on my tippy toes and kissed on his cheek.

"What you working on?" He asked me. "Final touches. I was thinking of using a pink wig for the dayyyy" I said excitedly. "Yknow to be extra"

"Yea baby go crazy (go stupid) , want everyone to know i got the worlds most gorgeous shawty."

I went into my closet to get this beautiful light pink wig. And put it on.

"Bebe take pics of me , I'm feeling myself" I squealed.

He took a couple and held me we looked at each other on the mirror. I loved little moments with him like this. It was almost too perfect.

230,829 likes WolfieCindy     Babydaddy keep me lavish🥂

230,829 likes
WolfieCindy Babydaddy keep me lavish🥂

User1: you're pregnant????
User2: bruh baby otw or what
User3: @ ohgeesy dumb if he have a kid
WolfieCindy: @ user1 noOoOo just a cute nickname lmao, NO BABY HERE except @ ohgeesy , he the real baby🥰

——————-
"You ready to go?? My parents live in San Diego baby n that's bout 2 ish hours with no traffic. We gotta drop off Prin to get groomed and then I'll have a friend pick her up and watch her for sometime." I said slipping on my heels.

"Yea I'm ready" he said as he was fixing his curls in the mirror. "Aye didn't you say sum bout morning sex last night ?" He smiled

"Yea but that was before you fucked up my morning" I replied and proceeded to getting princesa ready to go."You don't have to give me so much attitude baby, just for talking to me like that ima punish you hard in bed just wait on it Cin." He told me while opening the door getting ready to go out. "Por supuestooo"(of course)  I responded with sarcastically, walking out with Princesa on her leash.

Once we had dropped her off we rock paper scissored in the car to choose who gets to drive all the way. I won meaning he had to drive but I instructed him along the way how to get there. 

On the road we talked about our childhood, first kisses, and favorite movies. We had just bonded so much over the time period.

"Cindy can I let you know sum?" He looked at me shortly then kept eyes on the road. I nodded and said "yea whatsup?" I was kind of nervous, I didn't like when people asked if they could tell me something or that they had to tell me something, might as well say it than mention it. "It's just upcoming month Ima Be in the studio a lot like everyday for weeks, I gotta spend some more time w the bros and put out good shit. I'm just letting you know now, plus I'm tryna save up for your birthday and get you some reallll special Cin" he explained to me and not gonna lie I was a little sad to think of not being with him everyday, "I understand it's okay Handro, I gotta do more promos and shoots, it's all good. Teamwork makes The dream work." I smiled and grabbed his hand to hold while his other hand was on the steering wheel.

We were now approaching my parents and we saw a huge jumper in the backyard and we were barely pulling up in the drive way. Some of my teen aged cousins were playing basketball outside

"You ready?"

"I guess kinda nervous" he said as he took a couple hits of his wax pen and I sprayed some perfume on myself.
We got out and he held my sisters baby gift in hand. We made it through the living room and kitchen and went to the backyard, where everyone was.

"You'll be good mi niño, I love you" I held his arm and made my way around to say Hi and introduce Alejandro.

He was so shy and nervous, I could tell by the way he presented himself.

"Ooh there's my family come on, you'll be okay Ale" I pushed him towards them.

————-

A.N. DOUBLE UPDATE BC I LOVE ALL You SO MUCH GUYS❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️
I'm sooooooooooo stressed hahahahaha I'm goin stupit crazy

SRRY 4 SPELLING MISTAKES