22.

CINDY POV

"thanks for bringing me home." I hugged rob

"Yea no worries. Sorry bout Geesy he can be weird. He trip a lot cuz his last girl cheated on him and so he doesn't trust anyone much really."

"weird. He never told me that. He's such a closed book." I frowned

"I didn't mean to talk his business with you. Don't let him know I told you anything? I know forsure he'd trip balls bout it. N yeah he doesn't like sharing feelings or whatever"

I deeply sighed. "I won't let him know. Thank you" I pulled him into another hug.

"You know I wouldn't do you like that. You don't deserve to be treated like a bitch. You a whole queen. I could do a lot for you."

I quickly became uncomfortable. "I love Alejandro. Have a good night. Stay safe."
I turned around and got the keys to open Alejandro's house.

It was so quiet and empty inside. It felt scary.
I brought Princesa upstairs to our room and got ready for bed.

Once I was in bed. I turned on the tv, yeah I'm sleepy but i Wasn't really going to sleep. Here n there I did end up having naps.

*some hours later*

When I had finally felt some what rested I looked around and saw Alejandro in bed with me. I was Annoyed. He must've gotten here not even long ago considering how late I came home last night.

I got up and immediately felt a headrush, my head was pounding. I opened the mirror compartment in the bathroom and took an Advil & took it with some water. I groaned and went back in bed and just lied there silently and went through my phone.

After a while I went downstairs and cooked some eggs with bacon for myself, I was really hungry.

After eating I went to the coach to wrap myself in blankets and watch some tv. I turned on the office.

After a while of watching I saw and heard Alejandro going down the stairs.

"Maaaama where's my breakfast?"

"I don't know make some." I shrugged

He came behind the couch and started rubbing on my shoulders

"What's buggin you"

"Nothing"

"Babe cmon I know you some wrong"

"No, fuck off"

"Why you so moody, don't say that. I know I don't mean it"

"Last night got me fucked. You came home bout late as fuck, and you wanted me to go home alone"

"Looooooook My Head wasn't right last night but you know I love you"

"Okay" I smiled sarcastically and walked away

"Ay ay chill" he ran up behind me and kissed my shoulder
"Don't be like that baby"