17.

207,656 likesWolfieCindy   💌🔗

207,656 likes
WolfieCindy 💌🔗

Comments disabled.

I was upstairs in the room while Fenix was having his fun downstairs. Soon someone knocked on my door and I got up to open the door and it was Geesy. Before saying anything he just pulled me in close and pushed me onto the bed attacking me with kisses on my neck which felt super ticklish for me. I laughed super hard but still hugged him in close.

"How was your shoot baby? You looked good in what Carti posted. Especially in the one you did some minutes ago" he kissed my neck some more.

"It was good, I'm really tired baby. N you?" I smiled looking up at him as he was hovering over my body.

"My throats kind of dry, and uh got some hits on the way. I'm proud of how shit turned out honestly." He smiled.

"That's good mi amor" I smiled wide at him.

"Ima go downstairs and drink with Fenix"

"I'll be there in a bit yeah ?"

"Mkay baby, but Ima ask if we could actually throw a last minute party" he kissed my lips
"Aye and don't come downstairs looking like that baby mmm" he put a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Watch me" I got up and opened the door and slowly got out and watched him look at me up and down. I grabbed His hand and pulled him to go downstairs with me.

"Damnnn Cin how come we never see this side of you" Fenix said laughin eyeing me. I knew he was joking but there was truth to what he said.

"Ayo careful with my shorty" Geesy said pulling me in close.

I got mini red cups and set them out on the table and started pouring liquor into them for shots. The girls soon came near me and started cheering, probably thinking I was one of them.

"Shots shots shots shots!" The girls all changed in unison.

I took 3 shots not stopping after one and then another and finally sucked on some lime.

"Babe that's enough don't overdo it" Geesy pulled me back.

Some of the other girls took shots then were tryna get at Fenix and Geesy.

"Bitch Lemme know you tryna pull some shit"