3.

"Soooo when you washing that off mmm?" He asked me referring to my face mask

"I don't wanna, I'm comfy" I said laying down on the left side of his chest as he had his hand on my neck/chin, rubbing my bottom lip w his thumb. I started kissing his thumb n licking it.

"Weirdo" he chuckled
"Don't do that shit, it feel good. It finna turn me on" he said in a more serious tone
I turned around to face his face
"I'm so sleepy"
He leaned down and kissed my lips. He pulled apart, then kissed me again & I kissed back. He started to grip on my side of my waist.

"What you needa do is take that face mask off, at this point it's funny" he stared at my eyes looking deep into them.

"If youuuu insist" I said getting out of bed and went to the bathroom to rinse it off my face.
I go back out and go through my stuff to find my makeup. I moisturize my face and sit next to him. The movie was finished and we were just watching regular tv. I love how we just kissed but we acted like we didn't. I wonder if he was thinking about us kissing like I was. I felt like a lil girl, crushing over a boy I had no chance with.
—————————
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* skip to 10:30pm *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I was beyond ready & got in bed with Princesa next to me. I decided to FaceTime my mom

"Hii baby" my mom said
"Que milagro, you call me" (what a miracle)

"Not evennnn, I miss you mama" I said smiling

"Como has estado mi niña?" She asked how I was doing.

"Mmm good, I met this boy and he's really nice to me"

"Invite him over sometime okay? You too. It's been forever since I've seen you Cindy"

"I know and maybe I don't know if he'd want to, he's busy a lot"

Incoming phone call: Ale🌟

"Mamaaa he's calling, I love youuu bye!" And I hung up.

"Hey wassup ? I'm boutta go on stage in a bit n I just wanted to check up on you" he said almost screaming. It was loud.

" I'm good, text me when you finished mkay? Good luck Ale"

"Ohhh Ight Ight, I gotta go. Bye Cin"

And I hung up because he probably wouldn't of heard me.
It was now 12:23am

Geesy texted

Ale🌟 : I'm here, come down
I responded with "okay"

I made sure I had everything with me and kissed Princesas head "bye mamas be good".

I went inside Alejandro's car.

"Damn you look good cin" he eyed me looking up and down.

"Thank you, you look fine yourself"

We made it in the mansion party. "Thotiana" was blaring loud through the house. I was lowkey annoyed the song was so overplayed.

We walked in closely together, he made sure I was good gripping on my waist making it through all the bodies.

As we made our way deeper in the house he was greeted by basically everyone. Only People who knew I was, was probably the fake hoes from IG who greeted me with "omyyyy god wolfie cindy?!!!!! Aaaaa"

"Think you could put me on with one of em?" He asked smiling

"Ayyyyyyyyeee" Fenix came in greeting us both
I went closer in and whispered in his ear loud enough so he could hear