15.

I started talking to my mom first off. "Hi mama" I tightly hugged my mom while Alejandro stood besides me. "This is" i did hand signals to Alejandro to introduce himself. "Hi, Alejandro nice to meet you" he moved out his hand to shake my moms and I laughed at how formal he was being. "sin pena mijo (without being so shy) " my mom told him instead going in for a hug. "Welcome to the family, please grab some food and sit wherever you'd like. I made sure there were enough seats" my mom smiled at him. "Okay uh muchas gracias" he smiled so cheesily.

We moved on to my siblings. "Aw hey Jenni" I said side hugging my sister because her stomach was already looking like it was ready to pop. She pulled me in close "fuckin hell Cindy thats ohgeesy from shoreline mafia?" She said excitedly. "Yes mam the one n only" I smiled wide. "Bitch you're all types of crazy dating a rapper, he's hella cute tho" she giggled. Soon enough Kevin came up from behind to put his hands around her baby bump. I like Kevin a lot but my mom never did, he's funny and always took care of my sister but my mom didn't like he stayed out in the streets and didn't pay attention to his education.
"Ale, this is my sister Jennifer" I said loudly to officially introduce them. "Hi, I'm Geesy" he said handing her the Present we had chose out for the baby. "Awee thank you guys so much" she went in to hug us both. "Sup, I'm Kevin the babydaddy" he went to grab Alejandro's hand and smiled a bit. "Sup man, Geesy" he shook his hand.
I then saw my brother getting closer. I hugged him and I let them introduce them, they did the 'bro' handshake. "Geesy, nice to meet you"
"Oscar, Cindy's brother. Big fan bro" and with that they had small talk. "To be honest thought you were gonna be on my ass bout being with your lil sister" Alejandro said while gripping my waist.

"Cindy's grown I know she know right from wrong, and well I just gotta hope you ain't do her dirty, we all know the lifestyle you live" he explained

"Mmm trust me, Geesy sweetheart to me and asshole to the world. He treats me good, n yea let's hope he doesn't hurt me" I interrupted the convo.

It wasn't long before we sat down to eat some taquitos and enjoyed the music and watching the lil kids run around. Soon enough, my younger druggie cousins would approach him and lure him inside to smoke and drink some lean. I let him even though I felt kind of uncomfortable , he was doing so good and I didn't want him to be so dependent on it. But at the same time I wanted him to feel welcome at least in a way that was familiar and it was better than him getting drunk and acting a fool.

I went with him of course though to make sure he was good. "How the fuck my cousin pull you?" One of my cousins said after inhaling a blunt and coughing a bit.

"What you mean? Cins hella cool how wouldn't she" geesy responded laughing

"Yea but you got so many other girls available to you. Like bad bitches n you chose Cindy?? Ion know bro." Another one of them said.

"Yea but we can't love no thots out here, wifin up a real woman the move. Keep your heads straight don't get a hoe pregnant, get your bread up, and fall back on your family." Geesy took the blunt to inhale & soon afterwards he passed it back around. "Plus, Cindy is a model and a bad bitch yall cappin" he laughed

"I wouldn't date someone like Cindy, she's barely in her 20's n not livin shit up. She's a whole grandma" my cousin Brandon said and the rest of my cousins laughed

"It really be your own fuckin family, I'm out y'all bitches." I walked up to him took the blunt from him and threw it on the floor and smushed it.

He reacted and lifted up his hand as if he was debating whether he should hit me or not.
"You won't do shit you little bitch" I told him and Geesy stood in front of me and he was wayyyy taller than Brandon. Brandon knew he would lose if he attempted to even fight him.
"Fucking bitchmade" I told him and with that I left but was still nearby waiting for Alejandro.