34.

++* OHGEESY POV*++

Mary was grinding on me as I poured down some certified promethazine in my lean. She was shaking that fat ass all on me and I smacked it enjoying myself. This what I worked so hard for, this rapper lifestyle. I had none of this as ah youngin.

"Ay geez, some fool lookin for you" Kato shouted

"Hold up shawty I got some business" I told Mary.

I followed Kato into the crowd. I saw some guy I didn't know.

"What??" I asked and he took a sip out of his drink

"You ain't know me but I know you. Look I know cind-"

"Oh my fucking.. what? She wants you to spy on me now?"

"Shut the fuck up. You really are an asshole. I'm a family friend.. she's in the hospital some with the baby. Fuck you. You ain't with her through this."

Suddenly the music seemed to fade in my head and I could only feel my heartbeat
"What the fuck do I do?!"& yelled over the music

"Figure it out stupid. Or you know what enjoy the party dawg, I don't know"

I just sped walked outside and searched for my car everywhere.

My hands were shaky and I didn't know what to do or what hospital. I called her mom.

"Hello?? Where's Cindy what happened?"

"She's fine. I don't think it's best for you to be here" she sniffled

"It's my baby too."

"You're not here for the baby."

"That's my baby I got rights.. this not okay right now ."

"Okay Alejandro, I'll let you come. Don't make it worse. Mi niña doesn't deserve this."

——————
I felt embarrassed. I knew they knew where I
was. I knew I smelt like weed, alcohol, sweaty from being in the crowd, and I looked a mess.
Walking in I saw her family in the waiting room and without saying a word to them, they didn't even bother looking at me. I walked to the front reception.
"Hi um.. I was notified that the mother of my baby is here?"

"Name and ID please." The receptionist asked, I told them my name and gave my ID.

"One moment we need authorization." Cindys mom then walked up to the counter.
"Alejandro, I don't know if it's good you be here. The reason she's like this is because of talking of you. You were not there for the baby showering planning."

"Baby shower planning? She didn't even tell me she was doin that. She was saying she was gonna go baby shopping."

"Does it really matter though? Huh Alejandro?"

"Look that's my baby in there. You know I love Cindy, cmon. I'm here now."

The receptionist looked at us back and forth

"It's fine. Let him in." Cins mom said shrugging her shoulders and rubbing her forehead, she had an attitude with me that reminded me of Cindys temper.