24.

* I felt lazy to write ab Christmas and New Years sO skip to like January 1st😌*

Me and Handro were at his moms having lunch and spending some time catching up. We didn't celebrate the holidays together he spent it with his family and me with mine

We were in the living room and we were watching some novelas (soap operas) with his mom, I was leaning on him while he was on the couch playing with my hair with one hand and the other on his phone and his mom was on another  couch

"Bebe" I whispered & looked up at him

"Ye?" He said without breaking contact with his phone

"I'm worried bout something"

"What's on your mind? Hmm" he kept stroking my hair

"Well this is not really how I want New Year's Day to go but i don't know.. I just been thinking, I didn't get my period whole December... the last I remember was in November." I hesitated & looked back at his mom to make sure she didn't hear that.

I heard him clear his voice before whispering something back to me. "Okay... what do you wanna do about it?" This time looking at me.

I shrugged. I was too scared to say what if I'm pregnant.

"How long has this been on your mind for? Why didn't you tell me something before"

"This is not a conversation I wanna have I just I don't know I haven't paid mind to it." I said softly.

He pulled me closer and gave me a squeeze. He kissed my head and said "we'll be okay, I promise. Don't stress anything. We'll figure this out later, right now just relax and let me love you. We are okay we at my moms, things are okay. Everything is okay" he reassured me.

I took a big breath in and sighed.
"Can you get me some juice please out the fridge, we should have Sum agua de Jamaica (Hibiscus tea) in the fridge

" I just can't go through your moms fridge what the heck you're tripping" I quickly said

" bruhh you're family don't stress it" he got up to pour himself some juice. I got up as well and hugged him from the back while he poured.

"I love you" I squeezed his lonjas (lil fat rolls)

"Aye stop it, I love you too  mi amor buh forreal stop" he instantly flinched as he was really ticklish by his stomach. He turned around to face me n gave me a kiss

" you're such a kid you're hella fuckin short" he laughed walking back to the couch

"Ale me trayes las compras de la semana porfavor que Ella Te compañe." Ms. Carranza said. (Ale can you buy me groceries she can come with)

"Okay lemme just finish this juice n we'll go"

————
We were at target going through the list of groceries needed. I kind of drifted away though off to the section where pregnancy test were. I didn't know which to get or to even get one. I was startled when I felt Alejandro's arms wrap around me.

"Which we takin.. ill buy you every kind mm?" He sounded so calm.

"Nah.. two is okay." I laughed a little and selected the brands I thought best.