Midoriya Izuku - The Origin

It was midnight and 6 figures were seen standing on the roof of a building and staring an abandoned looking building. These people were called Pro heroes.

In this world 80% of the population had superpowers and they were widely known as quirks, in that society the people with quirks were given importance the stronger the quirk the more important you are.

People without quirks were considered as useless and waste of space in the society. Heroes used their quirks for better of the society on the other hand, villains used their quirks to fulfill their own desire or for money.

Such was this day when a reliable spy of the heroes informed them of a faculty where scientist illegally experimented upon quirkless children and try to give them artificial quirks. The heroes had then came up with a plan and came to arrest the villains and rescue the kids.

A giant bulky blonde man with a skin tight bodysuit asked " Cementoss is this the place?"

"Yes, this is the place which matches the description and address junichi gave us" a concrete like hero called cementoss said.

"Is everyone ready?" A man with long black hair wearing a black suit and golden goggles along with a white capture gear asked.

"Yes, Eraserhead we are ready to proceed" spoke another blonde who had some type of speaker on his neck

"Present mic please don't shout" a woman with long black hair in a white skin tight bodysuit spoke

"Sorry midnight" present mic apologized he then turned towards the bulky man and said " all might you should start"

"Okay, ectoplasm and Snipe you both ready too?" All Might said as he signalled both of them to get ready, snipe another hero who wore a mask with an S on it and a cowboy hat. While ectoplasm wore a big trench coat which covered him fully from head to toe.

Both mentioned heroes nodded and All Might took a position and leapt of the roof and entering into the building by breaking the glass and shouting " I AM HERE!! FREEZE VILLAINS YOU ARE ALL UNDER ARREST!!"

"Shit! It's all might run!" One of the scientist shouted as everyone started running but All Might was ultra fast and in an instant he captured everyone and tied them up as the other heroes captured those who tried to escape.

"Where are the children?" Eraserhead interrogated a wimpy looking scientist who cowered and spoke stuttering " T-they are i-in the ba-basement"

Eraserhead knocked the man out and walked with everyone towards the basement, he then opened the gates to see children all put together in a single cell and looking very weak.

There were about 25 children and about 12 to 13 of the children were dead and the others looked very scared and flinched when they saw them.

Eraserhead sighed regretfully and in sadness as he saw the dead bodies, he then called the others and who also looked in sadness at the dead bodies.

All might clenched his fist so tightly that blood fell from his palm and he said " If only we could've arrived some days earlier."

"Yes, i know, we feel regret too. But this is the sad truth, we may be heroes but we are also human we can't save everyone" Eraserhead spoke with the others nodding.

They then unlocked the gate of the cell keeping the children who scurried back seeing them but Cementoss said " Don't worry we won't hurt you"

Present mic also crouched and said " Hey little fellas, don't worry, we are pro heroes, we are here to rescue you and take you all home"

"R-really?" A girl with orange hair asked as present mic nodded and said " Now come on, we have called the police to take the bad guys and then we will take you all"