The Normal Days.

After the combat training izuku had explained to his sister that he had used kurama's power on a fellow student and she was horrified once she learned why he used it.

She wanted to talk to aizawa to expel such a kid who could harm fellow students but izuku asked her to give a last chance to bakugo and if he is still like that then she can talk with aizawa and nezu.

Izuku was now walking to the school when he saw a large crowd in front of the gates and started walking when his shoulder was grabbed by a rude female reporter who asked " hey all might teaches you right. How does he teach?"

"Why? Do you want to attend school again?" Izuku countered which caused the women to blush and turn red in anger as her colleagues laughed at her.

"Hey, what's your problem,i am just asking a question" she asked as izuku said " What's 'your' problem? I clearly don't want to answer it, don't disturb me." with that he left as the reporter tried to enter behind him, only to be stopped as a 3 barrier fell down and blocked the way.

Izuku walked up the wall to tease them and said " Sucks to be you" hearing their enraged cries, izuku laughed slightly as he jumped down and walked to the class. Aizawa seeing izuku grinned and thought 'heh, nice one kid, it's why i like you more than the others. You got spunk.'

Reaching class izuku sat down on his desk and after some moments aizawa too entered and said " i hope you are rested from the combat training, i took the chance to evaluate your results"

He then looked towards Bakugo with an intense stare and said " Bakugo you've got potential stop acting like a 5 year old kid, and grow up, if such an incident was caused again, you'll be kicked out, even if you have a strong quirk we don't keep those who potentially cripple others, be thankful midoriya had instant healing and that he protected Yaoyorozu or you would have been in jail if he or yaoyoruzu chose to file a complaint in police against you for attempted murder." Bakugo's face lost all color hearing this.

"Midoriya, try to control your emotions, that's the only advice i can give you and Kaminari stop being a coward and at least try to fight before giving up." He said as izuku nodded and kaminari also nodded.

"All right, now with that out of the way, you have an important task.....to pick a class president" Aizawa said with suspense as everyone cheered hearing this and shouted showing their enthusiasm to become the president.

Izuku sighed and mumbled " Troublesome, i hope no one picks me" but momo heard it and said playfully " If i am picked, then i'll make sure to pick you as my vice president, Midoriya-kun"

"You wouldn't" he said narrowing his eyes as momo giggled and he smiled too.

Iida then shouted " I think we should decide this by vote" and everyone agreed, in the end Izuku was the president with 5 votes and Momo was the vice president with 3 votes.

"Man, what a drag" izuku said seeing his name and lazily walked up towards the front of the class as everyone thought 'He's totally not liking it'

"All right, my first order to you all is that no one is to disturb me during my nap and this task is permanent, now my second order, i make Yaoyorozu-san the president and Iida the Vice President, because i prefer cloud watching and sleeping more" izuku said yawning lazily making others sweatdropped.

Then it was decided that momo would be the president with Iida being the vice president.

Later during lunch break, momo, uraraka, Iida and Izuku sat, with izuku eating lunch and uraraka and Iida were watching momo who sat in front of izuku stared at him and was continuosly using her spoon to tap on the table which irritated izuku.