The Battle Against All For One II

Sorry guys, I was on a little vacation so got held up as a result I updated twice! Enjoy...

"Haaa!!" Izuku screamed as red smog came out of his mouth and everyone could feel his anger and Killing intent

'Yes, that's it, get angry and release the beast so I may kill you and show the world, true fear' A.F.O thought grinning wickedly at the thought of his plan going smoothly.

"He's angry! All For One must have done something to piss him off" Midnight said as she looked at izuku worried.

Shiki got distracted seeing izuku, his suppressed fear of izuku from the camp came back as he paled and trembled, Endeavor who was fighting him saw this as an opportunity and decked him in the face and slammed his knee twice in his gut, stunning him and proceeded to knock him out with a blow to the chin.

"Tch! You'll fight me? Grow up first" Endeavor spat out as he walked away from Shiki bleeding from various places because Shiki had thrashed him with his psychic powers and also threw things at him.

'This feeling of death...oh no! Young Midoriya!' All Might thought when he felt the killing intent.

'What is this! My body is shaking from the pressure alone!' Gang Orca thought trying to stop his body from shivering.

Izuku vanished and all for one got on guard but it was futile as izuku appeared from his side and grabbed him the face as he dragged him through the ground, throwing him into the building.

A.F.O stood up as his face regenerated and izuku formed a purple chidori and lunged at A.F.O but A.F.O stepped back and it hit the ground, izuku increased the chakra flow and the lightning came out of the ground and and hit him, electrocuting him as he screamed in pain.

Izuku stood over the downed body of A.F.O when suddenly skeleton hands started covering him and A.F.O floated up and got back as he said "Coffin Bind, another old useful quirk of mine, kukuku. Do you know I used it to bind your father to before I killed him"

Izuku eye widen and he gritted his teeth and roared as the hands broke and a second tail formed and in an instant he was in front of A.F.O as he clawed at his face and sent him into the buildings breaking them.

"Sensei!!" Shigaraki shouted as he watched A.F.O go flying into the buildings.

Everyone stopped their battles and looked at where A.F.O was sent, with izuku glaring at him " Grrrrrr"

"Kukuku, be need to scream Tomura, nothing happened to me" A.F.O voice came and he was seen walking out calmly with his face grotesque and healing at an incredible pace.

"You.." izuku said his voice dark and heavy which intimidated everyone.

"You're still alive? Good, it would have been a shame if you died so quickly. I'll kill you slowly....and painfully" Izuku said grinning insanely showing his fangs as the third tail was half formed.

Everyone gulped hearing this as Momo thought in worry ' Izuku please don't lose yourself'

'Izuku, don't do this, you're not like him' Midnight thought worriedly.

"Haha, you will? Then let me show you a surprise" A.F.O smirked and snap his fingers as he said " Gou bring her"

A yellow portal opened and someone fell down from it as A.F.O grabbed her from the neck and showed her face as Izuku, All Might, Midnight and Aizawa gasped

"Recognize her? Kukuku" A.F.O said laughing wildly

"M-Mom" Izuku croaked out seeing his mother