Explanations and a little game.

Izuku and momo walked to the the boys area where Class 1-a was currently waiting.

Izuku entered inside and todoroki came up placing a hand on his shoulder, giving him a supporting look and izuku nodded gratefully.

He then looked towards his classmates who were all looking at him curiously. Izuku sighed and sat down on a chair as momo sat beside him and he said " So you all want to know who they were? And why did they call me subject I.M."

Everyone nodded and izuku took a deep breath and started " It all started when i was four years old and it had been a week since my birthday and i had not developed a quirk so..........." izuku narrated his story "and that's how it is guys" he finished

He looked at them to see their horrified faces and said " I understand if you want to keep your distance from me, or if you don't want to associate with me, i-" he was cut off as mina, hagakure and uraraka jumped at him, hugging him as they said "We're so glad you're okay! And you held on for so long"

Izuku was surprised as he saw kirishima and kaminari wipe their tears and joined the hug as sero shouted " Group hug!!"

Everyone joined and hugged him and izuku smiled brightly as he said " Th-thank you! Thank you so much!"

"You have nothing to be sorry about, you're awesome man! To be able to get back up after something like that! I admire you now!" Kaminari said smiling

"Yeah! You're the manliest guy ever!!" Kirishima shouted also smiling

They all broke the hug as izuku smiled and momo asked turning towards him "Midoriya-kun?" As she noticed a tear fall from izuku's eye and he wiped it as more came out and he asked "Wh-why am i crying?"

Momo smiled and hugged him tightly as she said " You're happy midoriya-kun, you're happy that everyone accepted you"

Izuku just buried his face in her shoulder as she exhaled but still smiling, after a while izuku broke the hug and said " Thank you"

"Now let's play truth or dare!!!" Mina shouted excited as everyone yelled "Yeah!!!!"

Izuku then asked " What's truth or dare?"

Everyone stopped dead in their tracks as jirou asked her voice soft " You don't know what truth or dare is?"

"Then do you know what 'tag' is?" Mina hopefully asked but seeing him shake his head, her eye widen

"Do you know UNO? Or solitare?" Uraraka asked and izuku getting confused answered "No i don't know any of those"

"Oh my god! Then have you ever played with someone?" Sato asked almost scared for the answer

"Honestly speaking, no except for chess i have not played any games, well if you can call rubik's cube then i also played with that, except for that i never played any games" he answered and got sad looks from everyone.

"It's okay, we'll just explain it to him" bakugo said and everyone was surprised to see him caring for someone and thought 'He must be warming up to us'

"Yes, it's no big deal" todoroki and tokoyami agreed with bakugo

"Midoriya! My friend! let me explain to you the game, truth or dare, basically it is-" he was cut off as momo said " I'll explain it to him, Iida-san"

Izuku looked at her curiously as she explained " We spin a bottle and when it lands on you, you have to choose truth or dare. If you choose truth then you answer something honestly, but if you choose dare then you have to do anything that the person tell you to do so"

"Okay, i got it" izuku said as they all sat in a circle and mina spoke gleefully "All right! Let me start!"

Mina spun the bottle as it stopped on kaminari who groaned as mina grinning asked " So kaminari, what's it going to be, truth or dare?"