Momo and Izuku Vs All Might.

Izuku and Momo stretched as izuku cracked his knuckles and turning towards momo he asked " Hey, you ready? "

"Yes, i am" she said nodding to izuku as she finished her stretching.

They both stood their ground and took their fighting stance when a gust of wind came at them blasting the duo backwards as they crouched on the ground to brace themselves from being blown further back.

All might was seen walking towards them excluding an immense amount of pressure as he said "Are you ready heroes? Because if you think of this as just a test, then you are in a world of pain"

"We can't fight him head on, midoriya-kun, we will lose in an instant." momo instructed seeing all might getting in position to rush at them but when she turned towards her partner she saw nothing and looking forward she saw izuku had already taken off with a chakra enhanced fist towards all might shouting " Let's see what you got all might!!"

But all might was not the number 1 hero for show, he dodged the incoming punch and grabbed izuku's face to throw him down, izuku knowing he would be slammed tried to free himself by kicking all might in the shin but to no avail as all might slammed him head first into the street as he groaned in pain.

Momo seeing her partner getting beaten made eye contact with him as she made 2 grenades and threw them at all might as izuku leapt away but so did all might, the blast was useless as all might was not hurt but it had given izuku an opportunity to escape from all might.

All might got ready to attack again and he looked around only to see momo standing with a loaded cannon which she fired at him smiling as she said " Did you forget me?"

The cannon ball flew and it hit all might in the face, stunning him a little as blood trickled from his nose, izuku seeing the opportunity quickly ran in and slammed a rasengan to his gut which sent him into a building.

Izuku grinned behind his mask as his wound began to heal and turning towards momo, he said " Totally Awesome, we make quite the pair" fist pumping as he finished his sentence.

Momo tsmiled a little but remembering it was a test, she said seriously " Midoriya-kun, we must escape now, we should take this chance"

"No! This is fun, i want to fight all might more. I want to test where i stand compared to him" izuku said ready to attack all might again.

"But-" momo started only to be cut off as all might was in the air above her with a guardrail in his hand which he used to trap her in as he said " A present for the one who wishes to escape"

Izuku turned towards all might and was met with a fist in the gut as he gasped and another fist to the face that sent him flying in the building nearby.

"And that was for the rasengan, it hurt....a little." all might said laughing.

Izuku stood up and rushed back as all might dodged his attempts and repeatedly hit him,hard. Meanwhile momo watched izuku get his ass handed to him as she struggled to get out from beneath the guardrail.

"Tell me young midoriya, why do you crave for fun in fights?" All Might asked a little confused about izuku as he threw izuku on the ground.

"I....don't know, my instincts...they scream at me to fight...any opponent...hah...who is....stronger than me. I feel an excitement...i don't feel normally...but i feel it during battle...and it is exhilarating." Izuku replied panting as he laid on the ground, trying to stand up. His black eye healing along with the bruises he had fading.

"You have to see others my boy, this way is wrong, having fights just for fun, this fun of yours can cause you to lose a close person" All Might advised, the last part he said softly but his thoughts were 'So he's addicted to the adrenaline rush from the battles, i had a similar problem when i got one for all, in my thirst to perfect one for all i fought many battles and got addicted to the adrenaline.'