Class 1-A

Izuku looked at himself in the mirror wearing the U.A uniform and smirked as he said " Damn. This uniform is perfectly fit, now all that's left is..." he trailed of as he opened his drawer and took out his mask and wore it.

"And done." he said as he grinned behind the mask, and walked out of his room as he said " i am off, nee-chan"

"Okay, be safe" she called out as he closed the door and walked off.

"1-a..1-a where the hell is this class? all that walking made me tired, man~, i just wanna go home and sleep" izuku muttered as he lazily walked in U.A

Izuku found the class and said " who the hell was this door built for?" As he saw that the gate was not big but huge, about 3x his size and he was 5'10.

He entered the class and saw that no one was there and he groaned as he thought 'Man, i came early'

He was about to sleep when the door opened again and in came a girl who looked about 5'8 and had black hair in a pony tail with a band in front of her face. She had a very curvy body which put many woman at shame.

She looked around the class and when her gaze landed on him she got a little surprised and said " oh, sorry i didn't see you"

"Nah, it's no problem" izuku said waving his hand lazily. He then said " by the way, my name is Izuku Midoriya"

"My name is Momo Yaoyorozu, it's a pleasure to meet you, midoriya-kun" she said

"likewise, Yaoyorozu-san" izuku said smiling with his eyes closed.

Momo smiled too as she then sat in the desk behind izuku.

Slowly more and more people arrived and then the ash blonde who had pushed izuku during the entrance exam arrived and sat down and even the bi-spectacled teen from before came.

He looked at izuku and said " Hello I'm Tenya Iida from Soumei Junior High School, i apologize during for my conduct during the entrance exams, you are clearly the better student you learned the actual nature of the test, didn't you?"

"Huh? What? There was a hidden nature?" Izuku asked clearly confused, this shocked Iida and he said " You...you don't know?"

He was about to reply when the door opened the bob cut girl arrived and looking at izuku she said " oh! You're here kicking boy"

Everyone was now interested in this as the girl unaware of it continued " You were so incredible, you jumped in the air with a 'whosh' and them 'bam' with a single kick you left a dent on the zero pointer and made it fall backwards, it was awesome"

Now everyone was shocked and a kid with blond hair said " Damn, he defeated the zero pointer with a single kick, he must be a monster"

"That's so manly" a boy with red hair said.

'That Extra, i must see if he is a threat or not, it will be fun crushing him' the ash blonde thought.

"If you're here to make friends then go home" a voice was heard everyone looked to see a man in a yellow sleeping bag.

'Who the hell is this' were the thoughts of every one but izuku.

"It took you all 10 seconds to quiet down, i'm your homeroom teacher Shota Aizawa, pleasure to meet you" he said and without waiting for a reply he took out a P.E uniform and said " Wear this and come out to the P.E grounds"

After everyone arrived on the grounds in their P.E uniforms, Aizawa said " we will be having a quirk apprehension test"

"But what about the opening ceremony and counselling meeting?" The bob style girl asked.