The Boot Camp

Izuku had a serious expression on his face which was difficult to tell because of the mask. He sat across principal Nezu, Detective Tsukauchi, All Might and Lemillion, all of them were currently in All Might's office which was with his sidekick who was currently out on patrol duty.

Lemillion was a student at Yuuei just like him but he was a third year and had a Pro Liscense, he was part of the big three of U.A and had inherited All Might's quirk, One For All. The boy was about 18 to 19 years old with a muscular body and blonde hair slicked back and a cartoon-ish face. His name was Mirio Togata.

Izuku had told everyone of what happened with shigaraki and Tsukauchi said " we know of this already midoriya"

"There's more right" Nezu asked sipping his tea.

"Yes, i half lied when i said that my hand was decayed" izuku said as tsukauchi stood up and shouted slamming his palm on the table "Do you understand what you did! This can be considered a crime"

"Sit down!" Izuku commanded leaking KI and flaring his chakra enough to cause a pressure and make his presence intimidating.

"Midoriya-san, i think that's enough, he understands" nezu said as izuku stopped and noticed not only was Tsukauchi heavily breathing but Lemillion was sweating a little too.

"Now as i was saying, when the portal opened shigaraki was unconscious and my hand was pulled inside along him and that's when it was absolutely destroyed, and i think that the one who did it is him" izuku spoke with a grim tone.

"A-are you sure, young midoriya" all might asked, losing his composure.

Even nezu had put his cup down as izuku said " I am 100% sure, when my hand was inside the portal i heard a deep voice, his voice saying, Forced activation decay, pain bringer, boost, amplifier, deformation and the last one was sonic boom"

A tense atmosphere was made as nezu said "this is troubling indeed, but it's still not enough proof, the multiple quirk can be something else entirely"

"No, it was him" izuku said as he looked into everyone's eyes and continued " i saw his face, it was half visible and from over the mouth there was a black industrialist mask,he also called me something i haven't heard in 8 years"

Nezu looked up at him and asked " what?"

"Subject I.M, he even said we'll meet again soon" izuku said as he gritted his teeth and all might's and nezu's eye widen.

"Now it's confirmed" nezu said as he gazed on the table.

All might nodding clenched his fist as Mirio asked confused " what is this sensei? Who are you talking about? And what is Subject I.M?"

"The one we are talking about is my arch nemesis All For One, the one who uses multiple quirks. Subject I.M on the other hand is-" All Might was cut off as izuku slammed his fist on the table breaking it in two as Nezu thought ' Oh boy'

A heavy KI spread in the room as everyone held their breaths and izuku's eyes bled into red with slits from their previous green color and izuku glared at all might as he said " You have no right to tell anyone that All Might"

"But he needs to know so he could help you" all might said but izuku shouted " I don't need his help! And it is my past, something only i am allowed to tell others and no one else, and if you tell anyone about that, i'll reveal the secrets of One For all"

All Might turned into his muscle form as he glared at izuku saying " You won't tell anyone a thing"

"Then listen carefully, i don't care about nor do i trust the people you trust. I only care and trust the people i know and i will tell them about my past myself and when i know i can tell them, and if you tried to tell anyone, then try with all your might to stop the secrets of One for all from spreading around the entirety of Japan" Izuku shouted at all might and mocked him at the end.