The Battle Against All For One.

Two days had gone by quickly and every hero that was called was done preparing for the battle.

And now we see All Might and the pro heroes standing outside an abandoned looking building as all might knocked on the door and said "Hello! Pizza delivery~"

The villains inside tensed as the door blasted open and all might came in along with Gran torino and kamui woods as kamui used his woods to capture the villains and Gran torino attacked those who tried to free themselves.

"Your reign of villainy ends here, league of villains, why? Because we are here!!!!" All Might shouted then looked at bakugo and said " I'm sorry we are late my boy, you must be scared."

"No fucking way!! I'm calm as shit!" Bakugo shouted at him looking a little relieved.

"Damn! We went to such lengths, why has the last boss hunted us down? It's the other way around isn't it?" Shigaraki said some total bullshit

"I've got no choice" shigaraki said looking down and then shouted "Kurogiri! Bring the Gen X!!"

"They're on their way" Kurogiri said in a little smug voice.

"Now get us-" shigaraki called to Kurogiri but was interrupted as Kurogiri let out a cry of pain and fainted.

"W-what happened?" Magna asked while his allies looked shocked.

"Nothing, I just played around in him a little, he's stunned not dead" edgeshot said looking at magna

"Now, where is your master? Shigarakai Tomura" All Might asked glaring at the villain.

"Nonsense this is...not happening..I..I..HATE YOU!!" Tomura shouted in rage

"No need to scream, handy-boy, we're here" Asuka said as she entered from a portal along with Arata and the rest of the Gen X.

Everyone was on guard and suddenly chains came at them and they dodged as all the villains and bakugo were sucked into the portal as all might screamed "NO!!!!!!"

Meanwhile without anyone knowing Todoroki, Uraraka, Kirishima, Iida and Momo had come to look for Bakugo.

They wanted to call izuku and include him in the plan but they were unable to reach him for two days, he was not even at his home.

This of course got them worried and when they called Aizawa he said that izuku had some important work to do, this still didn't quell Momo's worry but she decided she'll save bakugo first and see if they can get a clue about where izuku is.

They came to a stop outside a warehouse where they saw heroes gathered, fortunately, they were in disguise and hidden or else they would have been recognized especially todoroki and Iida who the police knew regarding the Stain case.

They saw mount lady smash the building into two pieces and nearly vomited seeing all the nomu's and body parts lying here and there.

"Hey why are we doing a small job?Shouldn't we have gone with all might?" Mount lady complained looking at the nomu's.

"Just do the job you're given, rookie" Blue jeanist said irritated with mt.lady for her complaining.

" 'Gone with all might?', does that mean that's where Bakugo is?" Momo wondered looking at Uraraka who said " Maybe"

"Oh my, I'm sorry my nomu's must not be up to the standard if weaklings like you are calling them small job" All For One's voice came as he walked out.

"Stop right there villain!" Gang Orca shouted looking at All For One.

"I've healed my body of the wound's all might gave me, and now that I am at my peak condition, my stock of quirks has risen quite a bit" All For One said still walking forward