Entrance Exam.

Izuku sighed as he laid over the sand of the beach which he had cleaned in the last 9 months and then used the spot as a training field to strengthen himself for the next 3 and a half months.

He was now thinking of all the training he did and the new moves he learned, along with the fact that he now could handle a little bit of kurama's power, only a tiny bit, but still it was kurama's power, a legendary beast.

He was napped out of his thoughts when he saw that the sun was beginning to set and got up and yawned as he said " Man, the sunset already, well, i'll go home and eat, i am a little hungry"

'Hey, kid, what about the sketch that you were drawing, it wasn't complete' kurama spoke as izuku's eye widened and he replied ' Damn, i forgot, thanks for the reminder kurama'

'Tch, what will you do without me' kurama said, shaking his giant head.

'Yeah, yeah, all hail the mighty kyuubi-sama' izuku replied mockingly.

'Are you making fun of me?' Kurama asked in a threatening tone.

'No, of course not, might kyuubi-sama' izuku said sarcastically.

'Damn you, you asked for it, you brat' kurama said as he thrashed around in the mindscape which resulted in a terrible headache for izuku.

"Gah!, all right, all right i am sorry" izuku yelled as he held his head.

'Psshhh, just be sure to not make this mistake again' kurama said as he laid back down and began snoring.

'Damn that furball' izuku thought as he walked home lazily.

After reaching home and eating a ton if dinner, izuku sat on his desk and began to complete his sketch of Kamui woods capturing a rather bulky villain with his special move.

Izuku had a habit to draw things he considered cool, beautiful or which interested him. And by chance he saw kamui woods fighting a villain, he liked it so he drew it.

After finishing the sketch, izuku looked at the calender and thought ' It's only two days till U.A's entrance exam'

Two_days_later:
Izuku stood in front of U.A and mumbled "Damn, this building is huge"

'Of course, what would you expect from the number 1 school' kurama answered

"Man,i just wish my class would not be on the upper floors, walking there will be troublesome" izuku replied as he stared at the building.

Kurama sweatdropped and said ' You're one of the most laziest person, i've ever seen'

"Thank you" izuku lazily said and kurama grumbled 'That wasn't a compliment'

Izuku was about to reply when he was shoved away by a ash blonde boy, who yelled " Get out of the fucking way, Extra!"

Izuku began to fall as he thought 'So damn troublesome'

He was caught before he hut the ground as he saw he was floating in the air and quickly composed himself and stood as he heard a feminine voice " i am sorry for using my quirk on you but it'd be bad luck if you fell right" after standing he took a good look at the girl who had short bob style brown hair and a round face.

"Thank you" izuku said as she smiled and ran inside but not before saying " It was no biggie"

He then yawned as he put his hands in the pockets of his white shorts and started walking, using the sleeve of the light blue turtle beck he was wearing to wipe his eyes.

After reaching in, izuku reached a hall and smiled a little seeing present mic shouting "Hello listeners!! Welcome to my show, now can i get a hell yeah!!"