Battle Training

The next day when izuku had arrived he was immediately bombarded with questions from momo on how he vanished at which he again gave her a wink and said "that's a secret"

Then the days had passed normally, now it was a whole week and izuku was sleeping in class while everyone was thinking ' how normal' because present mic was teaching the class English language.

Momo seeing izuku sleep shook her head, she had tried to wake him up for the whole week but he won't even budge, and continued to sleep in class.

She thought shaking her head' honestly, he's so lazy, it's like laziness is his quirk, it's been a week and all i've seen him do is sleep.'

Then suddenly a voice came " I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON"

Everyone including momo was awed seeing All might and who came in class wearing his silver age costume, everyone cheered and ojiro said " Woah, it's his silver age costume"

"It's really all might, he's really teaching us" Kaminari said

"And i'll be teaching you all foundational hero studies, and today we will do combat training" All Might announced which caused a massive cheer from the class.

But momo only sweatdropped as she saw izuku still sleeping like nothing happened.

"Now wear you're costumes and come to the battle ground" All Might announced as everyone took their suits.

Everyone began to go but momo stopped and shook izuku to wake him up as she said " Come on Midoroya-kun, wake up we have battle training"

Izuku woke up and yawned as he rubbed his eyes and then said " All right, let's go, so damn troublesome, but thanks yaoyoruzu-san, for waking me up"

"Don't mention it, that's what friends are for." she said as she began walking.

They both walked towards each's respective changing room and izuku changed into his outfit and went out.

Izuku saw everyone ready and in their gears as he heard all might " Now let's see what you're made of heroes"

"Wow, midoriya-san, you're costume looks like a ninja, but it's cool" Uraraka said as she walked towards him. Izuku was wearing a green flak jacket and underneath it full  sleeved dark blue shirt and dark blue pants along with dark blue sandal, and his mask. He also wore black fingerless gloves and with metal plate at the back.

"Yes, i like ninja's so i specifically asked for this type of costume, but anyways yours is good too" he said smiling behind the mask.

"T-thank you" she said blushing a little.

"Midoriya-kun, that's a nice costume" Momo said walking towards them, and izuku saw her costume needless to say he was reminded of his sister and said " Um, yaoyoruzu-san, your costume is revealing quite a lot, isn't it?"

'Damn kid, look at that vixen, she could be your future mate' kurama said whistling

'Shut up kurama, i am trying to focus here' izuku said which caused kurama to laugh loudly.

She had a faint blush but kept her face straight and replied " i am aware of that, it is due to my quirk that i have to wear revealing clothes"

" regardless of that, you look beautiful" izuku said eye smiling.

The blush on momo's face increased and she said " Thank you, midoriya-kun"

"Heroics is the greatest" mineta said, grinning perversely.

"Huh, hey why are you wearing a diaper?" Izuku asked mineta at which the girls giggled and mineta shook in anger and giving izuku a mean glare he stomped away.

The Fox Hero On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara