The Villains Invade

Izuku had finished his morning training and was returning after taking a shower to the camp but stopped and saw everyone from his class awake and looking sleepy with aizawa standing in front of them.

"And where were you midoriya?" Aizawa asked as he turned towards izuku.

"Shower" came izuku's short reply and aizawa said " It looks like you've been awake for quite some time"

Izuku nodded as he said " yeah, i just finished my morning workout and took a shower"

"You also need sleep, rest is important" Aizawa advised izuku who nodded

'Why didn't you tell him that with me in your body, you only need one or at most two hours of sleep' kurama asked confused

'I would've if yaoyorozu-chan was not there, if she heard that i'll never be able to sleep in class or any other place' Izuku replied back

'I see' kurama nodded approving his host's choice.

"Today we are all here to work on and improve your quirks and train you so that you may be able to achieve the temporary license, with that being said bakugo, here. Try to throw this" Aizawa instructed and threw a ball at bakugo while directing the last part of his sentence solely to him.

"This is from the physical test" bakugo said looking at the ball.

"Your records says that your throw during the test was 705.2m, let's see what you score" Aizawa said stepping a little to the side.

Bakugo grinned as he shouted " DROP DEAD!!" And threw the ball with full force

Aizawa showed the device which had 709.5m written on it and bakugo was shocked

Everyone else was shocked and disappointed too as sero said " This isn't even close to what i expected"

"Talk about eye openers" Kaminari muttered

"Pffft" everyone turned and saw izuku laughing as he said " you..haha...only improved 4.3m...hehehahah" izuku laughed as momo hit his side with her elbow as she whispered "Midoriya-kun, don't be mean"

"Now this shows that while you all gained experience and have grown, you're quirks have not, so from now our sole focus would be improving your quirks" Aizawa finished and saw izuku was still laughing at bakugo who looked pissed as hell and was twitching wildly.

"Problem child, why don't you try it" aizawa said as he threw the ball to izuku as izuku asked " You sure?"

"Yes, last time you scored 960m, let's see what your score is now" Aizawa said as izuku shrugged and rolled his sleeve up and pulled his arm back letting chakra flow into his arm as he threw the ball with 75% of his strength and the ball went flying away.

A beep was heard as aizawa looked into the device and smirked as he showed the device and said " 1920m, twice the score you had last time"

"I work on my quirk too, not just strength" izuku said smirking back as he looked smugly at Bakugo who shouted in rage "Damn you! Fox bastard"

"Midoriya you can continue your training from yesterday and you all, let's get started" Aizawa said and izuku nodding walked into the forest.

Everyone was doing intense training and izuku completed his own and felt proud of himself.

'You're doing great kid, you've learned the technique, now to master it we will need only a day with the rate at which we are progressing' kurama said satisfied with izuku's training progress.

'Yeah, and then we will have another killer move in our arsenal' Izuku replied as kurama smirked.

"Hey everyone what're you doing?" Izuku asked as he saw momo sitting down trying to light a fire and bakugo with a knife in hand and some vegetables as izuku teased "Hey bakugo, do you even know how to use a knife?"