Stain..The Fight with Hero Killer

Izuku and edgeshot were in the train and izuku said " I don't know why but i have a feeling the Hero Killer will be there"

"Me too kid, just hope it's wrong" Edgeshot said grimly.

Just then there was an explosion and the train stopped as a giant nomu entered inside and izuku said " Nomu!! What are they doing here?"

"You know these things?" Edgeshot asked looking at izuku in surprise.

"Yes, one of these nomu's was there at the USJ when villains attacked." Izuku said as both the ninja's took a fighting stance.

"Midoriya, evacuate the civilians and let me fight for now, after evacuation come for backup" Edgeshot said as izuku nodded and began evacuating the people.

Edgeshot looked around and saw that many people would be injured if he were to fight here so he kicked the nomu outside the train and jumped along.

"Edgeshot!" Izuku shouted as he heard " I'm okay, midoriya, go and help others"

Meanwhile Iida knew that Hero Killer must be in the town so he ran in the alleys ignoring his superiors orders and went to avenge his brother who had suffered defeat by the hands of Stain.

Iida found stain about to kill the hero Native when he intercepted and was about to attack when he was countered and thrown away as Stain said " A child wearing a suit? This ain't a place for kids, go away"

"You...i came looking for you and now that i found you, i'll beat you" Iida said glaring at Stain.

"You, you have those avenging eyes. You are not worthy of wearing the hero suit because you chose to come here for your own selfish reasons, so for that you must die" Stain said darkly.

"Listen you criminal, the name of the hero who will beat you...Ingenium" Iida said glaring at Stain.

Meanwhile Izuku ran in the streets of Hosu and found two nomu's along with two heroes Manual and some other girl.

He then said " Allow me to handle this" as Manual turned around and said " No way, kid. These are dangerous things you should not get involved"

"No. I am the best for defeating them, my quirk will allow me to easily defeat them" izuku said confidently.

Manual looked shocked and then said "Okay kid, try, but if something happens we will interfere"

Izuku nodded and took out his kunai and said " all right" he threw the kunai and vainshed in a flash of green and appeared above the muscular nomu and forming a big rasengan he said " GIANT RASENGAN!!" And slammed it on the nomu who screeched and was buried below the ground.

The other nomu flew away seeing his partner go down. Izuku returned to the other heroes and manual said " That was incredible kid"

"Thanks, but can you tell me where Iida is? He came to work for your agency didn't he?" Izuku fished for the location of Iida.

Manual nodded grimly and said " That boy ran away and i dread that he came in contact with the hero killer"

"Shit, that stupid idiot." Izuku cursed as he ran away, ignoring the hero's call.

He was running when he received a text from todoroki and grinned as he saw that todoroki reached Iida and contacted him, by sending his location.

"That bastard actually reached there before me" izuku said grinning.

He began to run even faster while todoroki had saved Iida who was downed, from having a sword pierce his heart by an inch as he said " Sorry I'm late Iida."