The Second Part Of the Festival.

Izuku looked at todoroki's team who were stuck and grinned as he said " okay, we'll avoid the first and second team and finish the others. If bakugo or todoroki come after us then only will we try to take their headbands or else we just hit the small fries and pass"

"Yes, this sounds reasonable, with this we won't even show our quirk for the most part and we won't be too exhausted for the future events" Momo agreed with the plan.

"Shinso, listen when anyone intercepts, just somehow capture them and force them to give us their bands and break their cavalry. This way the competition would lessen. Tokoyami, you and dark shadow are to remain guard at all times" Izuku ordered looking serious for the first time in a while, for the first 5 minutes no one came there way but after that.

"The coast is clear from my side, guys." Shinso said at guard, his eyes roaming 360 degrees.

"Yes that would be good" tokoyami agreed also on guard.

"Heh, you won't be going anywhere, cause we are the ones who will take you down" Monoma a student from class b said as he intercepted izuku and his team.

"Dark Shadow!" Izuku said as dark shadow roared and appeared in front of Monoma and attacked their team forcing them to dodge and get some feet away from them.

"You're not getting away" itsuka another student of class B said as her fist inflated and she with her team blocked izuku and his team from the back side where momo was.

"So what now boss?" Shinso asked looking at both sides.

"Now we win, yaoyoruzu-san, tokoyami, hold your palms out and facing upward" izuku said as they both although confused did as told and momo asked " Midoriya-kun?"

"don't worry, i am just fulfilling your wish, you wanted to use a rasengan, didn't you? Well here you go." Izuku said as he focused on their hands and a rasengan appeared on their palms

"Wow. This feels so incredible" momo said awed.

"Hey, i want one of those too" shinso said pouting a little.

"Sorry, another time, if you used it right now you would only hurt me" He replied.

"Allright, both of you hit your opponents with this, don't worry they are low powered ones, they won't hurt them...too bad" izuku said and whispered the last part.

Itsuka was in mid air wearing some kind of backpack gadget and could not stop as momo shouted " RASENGAN!! Version Momo" and slammed the rasengan into her gut which sent her flying along with her cavalry. The same happened with monoma who had just now copied someone's steel quirk and tried to block but was sent flying away, breaking their cavalry.

"That was exhilarating" Tokoyami said as he smirked, showing dark shadow who had taken team monoma and team itsuka's bands

"And it's over!!" Midnight announced as they broke the cavalry.

"So yaoyoruzu-san, how was the experience with rasengan" Izuku asked and she smiled, her face practically glowing like a child was given his favorite candy as she answered "It was awesome, can you make me one again someday? Can you?"

"Ahaha, sure" izuku said slightly shocked seeing her bouncy personality like a child's.

"The first place Team Todoroki!! The second Place Team Izuku and The Third Place is Team Bakugo and last but not the least is Team Tetsutetsu" Midnight announced.

"So now we will be having a lunch break for an hour, rest for the next event everyone" Midnight announced.

Izuku went to the canteen and brought lunch as he sat down with momo on the table his eyes wandering and searching for Iida and Uraraka but they were nowhere to be found.