Sports festival Ends

The smoke dissipated and everyone gasped as there in the ring stood with the left sleeve of his shirt completely gone was none other than Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku's left arm hung limply by his side while todoroki was embedded in the wall in front of him, slowly todoroki slid and fell down on the ground but was not knocked out.

Steam rose from izuku's left arm and it quickly turned back to normal with izuku panting heavily. He quickly took out bandages and covered his left shoulder but everyone had seen the scars spread all over the shoulder.

Midnight then announced " Winner is Izuku Midoriya" as everyone cheered and endeavor was filled with rage.

Izuku walked towards todoroki and held out his hand as todoroki looked at it and izuku said smiling behind his mask" That was a nice fight"

Todoroki smiled a little too and grabbed his hand as he was pulled up and said " Yeah, i'll feel that one for a while"

"Heh, so hurt anywhere?" Izuku asked.

"Back's sore, arms hurt, head is spinning and legs are wobbly. I think nothing's wrong" todoroki said grinning.

They both looked at each other and laughed as izuku said " Friends?"

"Yeah, friends" Todoroki answered and izuku put todoroki's arm over his shoulder and said " Well, let's get you to recovery girl"

They both walked inside as the crowd still roared and cheered after seeing such an intense battle.

They both sat in recovery girls room and momo, uraraka, kirishima and many others arrived to the scene of recovery girl scolding both of them for being so reckless and mainly izuku because no one could heal like him and he should learn to control.

Everyone laughed at both the boys and talked about how awesome their match was as kirishima said " Hey man, next up is your fight against bakugo"

"Honestly i want to just go home and sleep" izuku said as everyone sweatdropped.

"But nee-chan said that she would buy whatever i wanted if i won the festival so, i'll defeat bakugo and go home" Izuku said

"So basically you were bribed" momo pointed out.

"Ah" izuku said mockingly clutching his heart and continued " You wound me with your harsh words, yaoyoruzu-chan"

Everyone laughed as momo said " oh hush, silly"

"So any plan?" Momo asked him.

"Yep, and i have advice for you all watching the match" Izuku said

"What?" They asked eager for an intense match.

"Whatever you do, don't blink." Izuku said winking

"Eh? Why? What'll you do?" Mina asked her curiosity level rising, till it hit max.

"You'll see" izuku said as he was called for his match and he got up and said " Hey todoroki, we should hang out sometime, kirishima, tokoyami, you can come too, we dudes gotta stick together, those girls already made groups"

"Totally for it, dude" kirishima said nodding to his friend.

"Agreed" tokoyami and todoroki said.

He walked out and reached the arena as he yawned and said " Nee-chan, you better keep your promise"

"Yes, i remember it" she said and started the match.

Bakugo instantly rushed forward using his explosions as a boost and kneed izuku only for izuku to dodge but bakugo had expected this and smirked and grabbed izuku and slammed him down on the floor and jumped back.