The Big Three

Izuku sat on the couch with momo who was still asleep on him, he sighed as she wouldn't let go of him, he hadn't even changed out of his costume neither had she.

His classmates were around and all were partying about passing the exam, they were getting loud which annoyed izuku and he could feel momo twitching from the noise and his fear rose, momo was scary if her sleep was disturb and more if she was comfortable.

Bakugo came to izuku and said "Deku.. " and izuku looked at him and said "What?" as bakugo said "Come outside"

"Sorry, but i can't. As you can see, momo is holding me and she is asleep so i can't go" Izuku replied as he moved some hair out from momo's face.

"I don't care, put her in her room or whatever, just come with me" he snarled looking angry and frustrated.

"What is this about,huh? You failing the exam? Don't try to pin the blame on me or shit like that, but improve yourself, you yourself are to blame for your shortcomings not me, not our classmates not the judges, but you." Izuku spoke glaring at bakugo who clenched his fist and grabbed Izuku's collar and dragged him forward.

This action unfortunately caused momo to wake up and a dark aura surrounded her, everyone froze as momo said in a sleepy yet angry tone. "Who. Disturbed. My. Sleep"

"Shut up, ponyt-" Bakugo started but was cutoff as a bullet whizzed past his head grazing it and drawing blood.

"What the fuck!!" he shouted as everyone's jaw dropped. They saw momo holding the gun as she hissed "Don't disturb my sleep"

"You bi-" bakugo again went to say but had to dodge several bullets as momo fired rapidly at him as he backed up to the wall a little terrified.

"Get lost and let me sleep!! I am very tired and in no mood for your stupidity" Momo growled at him as she then turned towards izuku and held onto him tightly as she purred out "Zuzu..Bed"

Izuku chuckled as he said "As you wish my lady" and scooped her up as he carried her to his room.

"What the hell? Did yaoyorozu just shut bakugo up and threatened him!" Sero shouted in shock while everyone was trying to set their brains back.

"Who knew yaomomo could be that scary" jirou said as she pinched kaminari who yelped in pain and she looked at him and said "oh it's not a dream"

"Why did you pinch me" kaminari shouted and she shrugged

"I say we just party and forget that for now because i need a drink" Mina said as she gulped down her juice.

"I know right" Hagakure said as she too downed her juice.

Izuku meanwhile took his costume off and just wore some shorts as he laid beside momo on the bed and kissed momo's forehead who smiled in her sleep and said "Goodnight, momo, i love you"

The next day izuku woke up with a weight on his chest and thought 'ah,  what's on my...oh' and saw momo sleeping on his chest woth a smile on her face.

He smiled too and carefully let her down and gave her a pillow to cuddle with as he sneaked out of the room after taking a t-shirt to do his morning training.

After finishing his morning training, izuku sat on the couch reading the newspaper, inside the common room and saw his classnates coming out, everyone looked tired and sleepy.

He chuckled seeing their faces and said "I'm guessing you all stayed up late"

"Yeah, and now i am regretting it, i am so tired" Kaminari said as he stretched and heard a few pops.