Starting Of End of Term Exam.

Izuku was sitting in the hospital with todoroki and Iida as they all talked, well mainly izuku and todoroki who looked like they had become the best of friends as izuku had arm around todoroki's shoulder and they both were laughing as izuku told the screw ups he did while training with Edgeshot.

Izuku's phone then rang and he got up as he said " excuse me"

Izuku walked out of the room and answered the phone as he said " Hello yaoyoruzu-chan. What can i do for you?"

"Midoriya-kun! Are you okay? I saw the video of your fight against stain" She asked a little worried.

"Yeah, we all are fine and you saw the video right, then you must've seen how badass i am" he answered playfully as he smiled behind his mask though she couldn't see it.

She sighed as she said " yes yes, you were pretty cool. And it's good that you all are not hurt, so how was the experience?"

"It was intense,something i have never truly experienced till now,  stain was awesome you know, i had fun fighting him. Well, it would've been more fun if the others were not paralysed." Izuku said and became a little sheepish as he said the last part.

"Midoriya-kun, you honestly find fun in the weird places" she said shaking her head although she had a small smile and on the other side of the phone, izuku heard a voice saying " come on girls we have patrol"

"You take care, midoriya-kun, and tell me more later and in detail." she said as izuku smiled behind his mask and said " sure, bye"

Momo put her phone in the bag humming happily as Uwabami and Itsuka asked " Was that your boyfriend?"

"N-no, he's not my boyfriend. Why does everyone think that?" She said embarrassed and stuttering a little.

"Well, he is constantly with you, i've always seen you two together in school and he looks close to you. Then, there is also that during his fight with todoroki you said if he didn't defeat todoroki you would, i quote 'make his life a living hell' " Itsuka said as if she was stating a fact.

Momo blushed and tried to think of an excuse " That...that was"

"Ooh~ do i smell romance?" Uwabami teased rubbing her hands together as she grinned at momo and momo just put her hands on her face to hide it as she squeaked out " It's not like that"

Izuku walked backed to the hospital room and saw todoroki arriving with him as he asked " Huh? Where did you go off to?"

"Uraraka called" todoroki said as izuku asked confused " Why?"

"She wanted to apologize for not coming to the location i sent, she was far and also asked for my health and the experience of fighting stain. She cut the phone saying she wants to hear in detail" todoroki explained

"Dude, you didn't have to tell me everything, but anyways, yaoyoruzu-chan called me and you wouldn't believe she told me all of this too except for the location part, she also cut the phone saying she wanted to more details later." izuku said  shrugging.

"I don't get girls." Todoroki said his face had a lost look on it.

"Me neither, girls are troublesome" izuku said as he yawned and stopped as he asked "Hey todoroki, i haven't watched clouds in a long time, wanna join me?"

Todoroki shrugged as they both walked out of the hospital and laid in the grass of the garden watching clouds as izuku said " This is heaven"

"This is surprisingly relaxing. I like this" Todoroki said as he closed his eyes.

The next day, at U.A everyone met and Kirishima along with Sero where laughing and had tears in their eyes as they said "Bakugo what's up with the hair!"