Free

Huntress POV

I hated this. For the last fifteen years, I hated this. Leading in people just to kill them. But it won't let us go... My name is Anna Lulla. I'm the Huntress. You know what I am. You know what I do. You know how I do it. Before I was a Huntress I used to hunt with my mother. Until she was empaled by a wild elk and no help was in miles. Now I'm trapped here in my woods by walls that were once never here and the entity blocking off my exit. It says if I kill to its satisfaction it'll let me go. But it hasn't. It won't. I have killed exactly two thousand three hundred thirty-four people and I hated every single second of it. Since I was a little girl and until now... But I have no choice. The only thing keeping me sane is my favorite lullaby that I hum out loud while hunting.

Entity: (There are more to kill in your woods. Take care of it.)

Me: Yes Entity.

Your POV

I was laying on the ground as I see three other people. We all groaned as we got up. It was Dwight, Claudette, and Meg. A couple of people who are my "friends" were a few years of age ahead of me.

Dwight: What the hell?

Claudette: W-where are we?

Meg: Shit! I knew we shouldn't have gone hiking. I told you we would get fucking lost Dwight!

Dwight: You're the one who said let's go to sleep!

Me: G-guys can we focus on getting-

Meg: Shut up (Y/N)!

Claudette: Meg seriously!? C'mon, let's get out of here (Y/N).

Claudette leaves as we wondered the woods seeing the brick walls around us. These are too tall to climb over. But tracing the walls we found a door.

Claudette: It seems like that the door is electrically powered. It's connected to something. If we can find it we can get out of here.

Me: Right.

I followed her as the cords flowed through the ground and it led to a generator.

Claudette: I'm no mechanical, but this should be simple. Here you get the front I'll get the side. Just tell me the numbers.

Me: O-okay.

We got to work as we bent down and I looked at the warnings on the generator. While doing so I wondered how we got here. At first, this hike was so we all can get our minds straight from working box office. Now we're trapped here for who knows what reason... I shouldn't even recommend coming here.

Claudette: (Y/N). It's not your fault. You're just a kid.

Me: I know. Where's Dwight and Meg?

Claudette: You know them. Probably still arguing.

Suddenly we heard screaming as quick footsteps came in our direction. We turned as we see Meg with a face of horror and Dwight with a wound. Claudette pulled me to her side.

Claudette: (Y/N) look away.

I do as I listened to their conversation.

Claudette: What the fuck were you two doing!? Help me patch him up dammit.

Meg: W-we were still talking and out of nowhere a hatchet lodged at him.

Claudette: Runaway hatchet?... No. Meg and Dwight get out of here and find a generator. We're not alone.

Dwight: Y-Yeah.