Him (Part 2)

Strode POV

(Y/N): Are you alright?

Me: Just peachy. Why the hell is this in the house. This wasn't here before.

(Y/N): Did... You live here?

Me: Many painful years...

He looked at me confused as he stared at me a bit.

(Y/N): I'm sorry for staring, but have we met before? You look familiar.

Me: Kid I'm too old to remember.

I walked out of the room and downstairs.

(Y/N): Ma'am wait we have to repair the generator so we can get out of here.

Me: Kid. That's not what I came here to do. I've got something more personal to do.

I then noticed I felt a little looser. I felt my hands and then my face... I'm not an elderly woman anymore. I even looked at my clothes. My grey jacket, green shirt, and tan pants. What's going on here?

(Y/N): Ma'am.

Me: Kid. Call me ma'am one more time and I'll hang you by your shoes over the front porch.

(Y/N): But...

He sighed as I looked around the house... Which I don't remember having a basement. I was about to go down before the kid grabbed my arm.

(Y/N): I know you don't care about what I'm saying right now... But you don't want to go down there.

I raised my hands in defeat as I went out the front door as the kid called out to me again.

Me: Ma-

I snapped my head back at him daring him to finish.

Me: Miss. We've got to make-

He stopped as he looked past me. With eyes wide. I look back seeing two people come towards us.

(Y/N): Dwight? Meg?

Dwight: (Y/N)?

Meg: Where the hell are we?

Me: Lampkin Lane... Where it all started.

(Y/N): Lampkin Lane. I don't remember anything on the map saying, Lampkin Lane.

Me: Then you need to check your map again kid. It's on there in big bloody red text.

He scratched his chin in confusion as the one in glasses looked down the street.

Dwight: ... Guys... Please tell me that's not some guy down the street staring at us.

We all looked down the road. And there he was still in his hospital gown. Pipe bloody already in his hands. My biological brother. Micheal Myers.

Me: That son of a bitch.

(Y/N): We need to go now!

Me: Not this time.

(Y/N): Dwight help me!

The kid grabbed me and the other guy, as well as they, dragged me off as we ran out of sight.

Me: Let me godammit!

(Y/N): I know who you are. You're Laurie Strode, aren't you?

Meg: This is not the time to be referring to pop culture (Y/N)!

(Y/N): But guys look at her and look at where we are! We're in THE Lampkin Lane. Haddonfield. That guy down the street was let me guess Michael Myers.

Dwight: You've got to be fucking kidding me. Now we're going against real slasher characters? And I just got my life back!

Me: There will be nothing to worry about once I kill him!

They stopped as the kid stood in front of me sitting me up.

(Y/N): Look. Find a way to kill the guy? Great. But kill him while we're still in the game? We're all dead. We can talk about killing him after we get out of here. We have to work together if this guy is the real deal.

Dwight: And why should we listen to you?

Me: Because I'm the reason you're even breathing right now. So if you want to go out there and face the boogie man all by yourself have fun. So whoever wants to try that you can go and be my guest.

The two stayed silent as I looked at the kid. He has a little bit more fight than I thought he did... But in the middle of everything, I suddenly felt dizzy as I held my hand on the fence post. The dude with glasses did as well.

(Y/N): Dwight? Ms. Strode are you okay?

Dwight: I feel like something just hit me like a hangover.

I looked towards the building as I see something purple... Glowing... Like someone was standing right on the otherwise of the house... It's Micheal. I can see him.

Me: He's over there... I can see him.

Meg: How do you know? He could be anywhere.

Me: I don't fucking know. I can just see him. It's like a purple aura.

(Y/N): Well let's use that to our advantage. Dwight and Meg. Both of you get to a gen. Me and Ma. Strode will do our best to distract Michael.

Dwight: Don't need to tell me twice.

The two went off as me and the kid stood in place.

(Y/N): What do you see?

Me: He's coming. The same way we came around.

(Y/N): You've been dealing with this guy for your whole life. What's the game plan?

Me: Well for one we keep our distance. Let's get to the other side of the neighborhood land we'll build off from there.

We went hopped a fence and went to the other side passing a swing set and went across the street.

Me: Micheal likes to make quick work of those he doesn't have eyes for. He likes to toy with whoever his target is. Drain them mentally and then-

(Y/N): Stare into the eyes of the person he's killing like a Dying Light.

Took the words right out of my mouth almost literally.

Me: I am a movie in your world.

(Y/N): This just gets weirder and weirder. Have a normal and chill I said. Get Meg and Dwight's souls back I said.

Me: You're just having a field day aren't you?

(Y/N): Ms. Strode. Don't even get me started. Are all the houses the same way that you remember?

Me: Everything except the back yard and the wonderful things that are now in my basement.

(Y/N): I went there twice. I'm not going there again.

Me: Again?

(Y/N): As I said before. Don't get me started. Let's just kick this slasher back to Hollywood already and get the heck out of here.