Mashtyx

Nea POV

Me: Hey Shellshock. Give me some of that House of Pain.

Shellshock: You got it Mashtyx.

Shellshock grand my radio and connects his phone and plays Jump Around by House of Pain. I opened my bag and took out my spray paint as my friends back up as I get to work.

Radio: "Pack it up, pack it in, let me begin; I came to win, battle me that's a sin"

Okay let's take it from the top because I'm keeping this short. My name is Nea Karlson and of it isn't obvious enough. I'm a runaway.

Radio: "I won't ever slack up, punk you better back up; Try and play the role and yo the whole crew'll act up"

I left my oh so wonderful parents when I was 18 and I thought school can go to hell.

Radio: "If you've got the feeling, jump across the ceiling; Muggs lifts a funk flow, someone's talking junk; Yo I bust him in the eye, and then I'll take the punk's hoe"

Flash to today I've been rolling with my pack. Causing some trouble and a bit of good. But with us there's mostly trouble.

Radio: "Feelin', funkin', amps in the trunk and I got more rhymes; Than there's cops at a Dunkin' Donuts shop; Sho' nuff, I got props"

Things do get lonely at times. But I adapted to the world around me. It's either you step up or you get stepped on. No ifs or buts about it. I learned to get by eventually and everything was good...

Radio: "From the kids on the hill plus my mom and my pops; I came to get down, I came to get down
So get out your seat and jump around!"

Until that weird night. At that gas station. I don't know how I got there or when. But it just happened. Some jackass with a fucked up face. He straight up just chainsaw'd some kid who just somehow just a huge wound from it. Then I shot the flare gun he dropped and I took the shot. I saved them found some exit and left. I don't even know what all of it was. I couldn't tell if it was real or fake... I sighed as I stood up and looked at my work.

 I sighed as I stood up and looked at my work

Skater 1: Fine work as usual.

Me: Nah man. It can be better. Hey lets scram before some cop out of nowhere tries to scratch us.

Shellshock: Gotcha Mash. Same time at the skatepark?

Me: You know it shell. Peace.

I grabbed my radio and spray paint and skated towards the city. Entering the city I stayed on the edge of town entering the nearby alleyway and climbing up to an abandoned water tower. As I approached my home I pulled the wire on the generator as I stepped inside. Looking at my posters and my makeshift bed I sighed.

Me: There's no place like home.

I threw my bag on the bed as I stepped outside and leaned against the tower and crossed my arms. My mind went back to that place... If it was real. What happened to that kid? I wonder what he's doing now.