Our House

Your POV

Anna: I don't know about this.

Me: It's fine Anna.

Anna: It is not fine! Last night I just killed two people and almost a child, and now I'm going into that child's house.

Me: Mmm eh.

Anna: Eh?

Me: What do you prefer meh?... That does sound better actually.

Anna: Are you even listening!?

Me: Hey look it's my front door.

Anna: (Y/N).

Me: Pushing it open.

Anna: (Y/N)...

Me: Pushing the guest inside. (Whistles)

Anna: (Y/N)!

As you can tell I got Anna to my house. We did take the train most of the way. Thank the lord it was night so no one was there. Should I be worried there's an x-slasher in my house. If it's Anna? Nope.

Anna: T-this place is... Nice.

Me: I try my best to keep tidy. Don't worry about others seeing you here. I live alone.

Anna: You do?

I led her upstairs to show her my room as I stopped to talk to her.

Me: My parents died when I was young. Dad had caught in a crossfire of hit and run as security and my mom has a heart attack and the ambulance was too late.

Anna: I'm... Sorry.

Me: You had nothing to do with it. So don't apologize. The last thing they ever did was leave enough for me for the rest of my life. I still work through hoping I would make friends, but I don't think it's working out. But since we're talking about backgrounds. What was your life before... Do you know?

Anna: Well. I used to live out in the woods with my mother. We never went to the city. So, I never thought of coming here. I also didn't know much. I also didn't even know what a man was; because I never met my father. Mother never mentioned him once. But she did tell me how to hunt. It didn't take long to adapt to my mother's skills. But in the middle days as a seven-year-old girl. We went hunting for an elk. We found one and I went head first. Causing my mother to lose her life by impalement.

I stood there astonished. At the age of seven? No wonder she can hunt so easily. And she said she's been trapped for fifteen years. So she's twenty-two? Man so much life down the drain.

Me: Well aren't we a ray of sunshine?

Anna: I guess so.

Me: Well come through this door. This is the master bathroom. This is to turn the knob for hot water and the other is cold. I don't have a woman's soap, so just use the bar of it right there.

Anna: Okay.

The next thing you know she was straight up about to strip in front of me, but I stopped her face red.

Me: What are you doing!?

Anna: Getting into the bath?

Me: Wait till I leave first! You c-can't just- (Sigh) Just our your clothes outside before you get in. I'll wash them.

I quickly stepped out and closed the door behind me. She wasn't kidding about never seeing a man. She doesn't even know the first thing about public decency! The door opened behind me as I grabbed her clothes and went back downstairs. I threw them in the washer, added the wonderful Tide (not sponsored, but still... [Fake gun sound] Call me.). I then went to the kitchen thinking I should cook something for Anna. I wasn't hungry thanks to the deer meat she fed me yesterday. So I thought of a T-bone steak, with green beans, and mashed potatoes. I pulled a price of steak out to let it thaw, and the green beans. I then went to the pantry and grabbed a potato. I then went to the nearby cabinet and pulled out one pot; two pans and put them on the stove. I filled the pot up with water and added a bit of salt. Awaiting for it to boil I started to season the thawed out T-bone. Once both sides were seasoned with a bit of lemon.  I put it on one of the pans as it sizzled. I then took the green beans and laid them out on the other pan and put a top over it. I then took a break and grabbed Anna's clothes as I took them out and hung them out to dry. I went back to the kitchen; flipped the steak; waited and prepared the plate. Satisfied with my creation I set it on the counter. I then go grab Anna's clothes and turn around. I nearly walked into Anna who had nothing, but a towel on which luckily covered her... parts.

Me: A-Anna. W-what are you doing here?

Anna: You have my clothes.

Me: Just change here I'll be in the kitchen.

I give her the clothes as I walked past her shutting the door behind me as I was blushing madly. Is she not embarrassed about showing her body to the world!? I soon met up with her in the kitchen as I put the plate of food in front of her. She looked down at me.

Anna: For... Me?

Me: Well since you're in the woods. Something tells me you never had a meal with a little flavor.

Anna: ... Are people always this kind?

Me: Some yes. Others... Unpredictable.

She took a fork and knife and cut into the steak seeing the light pink on the inside. She took a bite as a look of bliss formed on her face.

Me: I knew you'd like it.

Anna: It's so- powerful.

Me: That's... One way to say it.

I watched as she enjoyed her food. She was so happy which made me feel warm. She then paused halfway through her dish and looked at me.

Me: What is it?

She caught me off guard and pulled me to her lap wrapping an arm around me. I suddenly felt nervous as I wondered what was happening. She picked up another piece of steak and put it in front of me.

Me: I-it's okay I'm not hungry.

Anna: Please~?

I sighed in defeat as I opened wide as she put the fork in my mouth and I ate what she offered. She smiled as she put the fork down.

Anna: My mom used to do that for me. I can see why.

Me: Is that so?

I then spaced out for a moment. While I was between her legs I noticed how tall she is compared to me. Also how big her arms are. What the heck was she eating in that forest? I'm brought out of my thoughts as she yawns.

Me: Yawns are contagious.

Anna: Wait they're a sickness?

Me: No silly. C'mon, let's go to bed.

I grabbed her hand as I led her back upstairs to my bedroom. She then got under the sheets as I was about to turn around leave. But I was grabbed by my shirt seeing Anna was out of bed.

Anna: Where are you going?

Me: I was going to sleep on the couch. It's Fin- Woah hey!

She suddenly picked me up and pulled me into bed as we were both under the covers. She held me like a teddy bear as I blushed as I felt her chest on my back.

Anna: Thanks for letting me stay.

Me: You can stay however long you want. It's our house now.

I felt her heat up as she held me tighter. Not too tight though.

Anna: T-thank you.

Anna POV

Our's?... He's so kind. He's also very odd, and- I stop my thoughts as I nuzzled into him since he was already asleep... He's so warm. A warmth that even fire can't give me.