Shopping (Part 1)

Your POV

I started to wake up as I yawned. I was about to stand up. But I forgot I was now someone's teddy bear. I couldn't turn around since Anna's arms didn't give me enough space to do so. She then started to whisper in her sleep. I listened closely as I leaned my head back.

Anna: So... warm~. Soft~.

I blushed as I had a feeling I knew what she was talking about. Not able to handle anymore if this continues I called out her name.

Me: Anna. You need to wake up.

Anna: (Groan).

Me: Anna...

Anna: Five more hours.

Me: Yeah no. C'mon at least let me go.

Anna: Fine~.

She finally let go as I rolled out of bed. I then stretched as I popped my back. I then check my scab as I see it slightly decreased in size. It itches, but it also still hurts.

Anna: It still hurts, doesn't it?

I jumped as I see Anna sitting up out of bed. She crawled towards me to look at it as her expression once again gloomed.

Me: It's fine. I'm still breathing aren't I? C'mon I'll make blueberry pancakes for breakfast.

Anna: Pan. Cakes?

Me: ... You don't know what a pancake is?

Anna: ................

Me: (Sigh) Take a couple more minutes I'll get it ready.

I went downstairs into the kitchen as I started to make the batter. When I was about halfway through mixing it I looked at my house phone... Should I?... She needs to know. I picked up the phone; put in a number, speaker, and continued to mix the batter.

?: Y-Yes?

Me: Hey Claudette.

Claudette: (Y/N)! Thank god your alive! How'd you get away!?

Me: That's the thing. I didn't. She wouldn't kill me.

Claudette: She?

Me: Before you freak out she might be- living in my house.

Claudette: ARE Y-

Me: Wait wait! Listen! She was trapped in that place we were in.

Suddenly the doorbell rings and Anna comes downstairs. I mouth for her to get it for me thinking it was the newspaper.

Me: You should've seen it. It's called the Entity. Whenever she tries to leave it's like some wall just comes out of nowhere. It wanted her to keep killing; lying that it'll let her go when it's satisfying. I somehow managed to pull her out and when I did these black hands grabbed onto her and when I did pull her out. The whole place disappeared.

Claudette: It sounds so... so.

Me: Confusing I know-

I felt a tap on my shoulder as I turned seeing Anna with a face of worry as shows me the newspaper. I looked as my eyes widen as I feel the world go dark.

Me: Claudette. Turn on the news right now.

Claudette: Hold on just a sec.

I hear shuffling as she turns on the TV. I hear a gasp on the other side of the phone.

Claudette: This-. Doesn't make sense.

I looked at the newspaper seeing what couldn't be possible. "Dwight and Meg Leonard are killed in a car crash newly wedded."