Meet Up

Your POV

Claudette came by the forest and picked us all up. Anna passed out since she was mentally drained from crying earlier so I leaned up against her shoulder and rested my head on her side. When we got to my place I called Jake over to discuss the new information. Anna and Claudette took care of my wound since I didn't heal before I left. We all say in the living room as I was being tended to on the couch. Strode stood against the wall. Meg and Jake say on the spare chairs. Leaving Dwight sitting up against Jake's chair on the floor.

Meg: Why can't we just go to the hospital or police again?

Dwight: You wanna try explaining how we're in a game of murder with movie characters?

Jake: Movie characters?

Claudette: Wait... You're Laurie Strode?

Laurie: From the pits of hell.

Jake: Please don't tell me you went against the actual Micheal Myers.

Me: I wish I can say different.

Anna: That's his name?

Claudette: Micheal Myers is what we call a slasher character or a figurative murderer. Which means he's not real.

Meg: Fucker looked real to me.

Dwight: How is this even possible?

Me: Who knows? Probably some alternate dimension... Wait a minute. Anna grabs the book.

Anna: Book? Oh, that!

She stood up and went to the kitchen table where I left it and brought it back as Claudette finished the bandages. Claudette helped me sit up as the girls sat down and Anna gave me the book. I opened the book seeing a page that wasn't there before. In fact...

Me: Everyone look.

I set the book in the middle grunting as I do from the pain. The book made an illustration on the left page and text on the right.

Laurie: It's... Writing in itself.

The illustration turned into the infamous face of none other than Micheal Myers. On the right was a bit of information.

Me: "The Shape... One of the most merciless slashers. Those who know him call him Micheal Myers. I barely escaped on our first and last encounter. I had to find the mysterious hatch. I've been looking over my shoulder ever since. It seems he plays a little game with survivors. Like in separate tiers. At first, he stares just to make those in the game constantly anxious about what's around the corner. Then he gives chase cutting the lives short of those with the least interest and toys with his favorite. When he raises his weapon it means he's out for blood more than ever. Dealing devastating slice or stab to the victim making them drop instantly. He can only do it for a small period, however. Since it does drain his energy. There is no outrunning him. He walks faster than anybody runs. Which however is only if his styles. The others I wish not to know."

Claudette: Jesus Christ.

I picked the book back up as I continued through the pages. Which only had aliases.

Me: The Physical Phantom. Nightmare. The Other Side demon. The Face Stealer. The Pig.

(Tried to change the names so for those who don't know who is in the game it isn't obvious.)

Meg: Six different slashers.

Jake: How are we going to defeat seven different movie icons who kill for a living?

Dwight: Woah Woah hey. I'm much into beating these bastards as you all are. But can we take a break? I and Meg just got our lives back. We have a blondie over there not knowing where the hell she is.