Embarrassment, Deal, and Prepartion

Your POV

Waking up I felt unusually refreshed. Still in Anna's arms; I pull away from her to go downstairs. Making some coffee I went to the computer as I got an email. It looks like the college accepted me. I guess I start tomorrow. Sipping my coffee I sighed as I leaned back in my chair. This is going to be so weird. Sure there'll be a few kids my age. But that's it. A few. This is going to be so awkward. My phone started ringing as I took it off my desk.

Me: Housekeeping.

Claudette: Really? I thought I would catch you up early. You should both be sleeping.

Me: Anna is still asleep.

Claudette: I'm surprised you aren't with her after you made "puppy love" last night.

I paused and then spit out my coffee.

Me: I-I don't know what you are talking about!

Claudette: Oh my god (Y/N). Drop it. You two were cuddled up for the whole car ride and something tells me you also had a date yesterday.

Me: I hate you.

Claudette: Sure you do. Anyways what are you doing tomorrow?

Me: I'm going to finally finish college. Just to put the demon to rest.

Claudette: Are you sure after everything that's been happening?

Me: I'll be fine. Plus the college is in green. I'm looking at the map right now.

Claudette: Fine let me at least give you a ride.

Me: Cool. (Sigh) I just don't want to leave Anna alone.

Claudette: She can stay at my place.

Me: You're okay with that?

Claudette: Of course I am. You know I'll always look out for you. I'm like your big sister.

Me: If you are then o' brother.

Claudette: (snickers) Jerk. See you tomorrow.

I giggled as I put the phone down as I heard footsteps come down the stairs. Anna came around the corner rubbing her eyes as I smiled.

Me: Good morning sleepyhead.

Anna: Good (yawn) morning. Who were you talking to?

Me: Oh just Claudette. I wanted to tell you I have to go to college so you might be staying with her every morning.

Anna: What's college?

Me: Just a place where other people my age like to go to learn.

Anna: Oh. Sounds... Odd.

Me: Like you could talk.

Anna: Hey!

I giggled as she huffed and reached out for me.

Me: W-wait I'm sorry!

She smiled as she started to tickle me as I throw a fit and fall on the floor as she still assaults my senses.

Me: W-WAIT! PFT! S-STOP! (Laughing)

Anna: Take it back.

Me: Okay! Okay! I take it back!

She stopped as I try to catch my breath and stand up. Soon as I did I'm enveloped into a hug as I slightly blush and hold the arms around me.

Anna: What'd you want to do today?

Me: Well I wanted to study the book a bit. Maybe we can see what is causing the disappearances.

She nodded in agreement as I grabbed the book from the kitchen and she put the map on the living room table. I opened the book as I viewed the first page.