Him (Part 3)

Your POV

Me: Is he still on us?

Laurie looks behind us as if she can see through the buildings.

Laurie: He's closing in.

We reached the other side of the neighborhood on the other side of a house. All we see is a wall and the Exit gate.

Me: Alright this is your territory and you know him the best. You'll give him the runaround and I'll stick close by in case you're in a tight spot.

Laurie: How many times have you been in this "game"?

Me: Without counting this? Three times too many.

Laurie: Jesus... I'll start here just hide somewhere if you're going to stick close.

I split from Laurie seeing a couple of blocks of concrete in the middle of the road as Laurie stands out in the open near the greenhouse waiting for Michael. I crouched peaking through the holes as I see Myers coming down the street.

Laurie: Time for another rematch bastard.

She ran into the house passing the red car that was in the garage and headed downstairs. Myers followed her inside as I waited a bit before following. I stopped at the entrance of where they went down as I see a window an open window ahead. I went around and looked down seeing Myers chasing Laurie. I think I'm getting to see the next sequel right now. After a couple of times running around the small wall and stairs Ms. Strode stuns Micheal and goes back up the same stairs she came down from. Myers breaks the pallet and follows her, but he stopped at the top of the steps... At that moment I realized he sensed me. He with our turning his body turned his head slowly to side-eye the window as I simply ran. I have seen enough movies to know what would happen If I stay in the same spot. I ran back to Laurie's old house and went upstairs. I looked down the steps to make sure I wasn't followed. I then hear a generator going in the room I met Laurie in. I enter it as I see Meg and Dwight.

Dwight: When did you get here? Where's Laurie?

Me: I don't know. Myers was chasing her and I was watching from a window and somehow he just knew I was watching so I ran here.

I get on the generator with them as we finished it up real quick as I feel my spine being tickled from a freezing feeling.

Me: He's coming.

Dwight: How do you know?

Me: I don't know. I just do. Hurry out the back window.

They both nodded as we went out one by one as we hear hurried footsteps come upstairs.

Dwight: It's Laurie.

Me: How do you know?

Dwight: I see a yellow aura. I think I have something similar to her.

Meg: Then let's go get her.

Meg was about to go back inside as I feel that chill again. I instantly grabbed Meg and pulled her away from the window.

Meg: What are you-

I covered her mouth as Laurie jumps out a nearby window falling to the ground. We look down seeing she's alright.

Meg: See she's alright. So, why did you-

A screwdriver is suddenly stabbed through the wall as all freaked out a bit from the jumpscare and we jumped down to ground level. Dwight staggered a bit fell to the ground as he tried to get up.

Dwight: Jesus fucking christ!

I help him up as my vision blurred for a second. I shook it off regaining my field of vision as I see Strode running off in a yellow aura before fading. I can see what Dwight can see now. I helped Dwight get up as we ran away as we see Myers vaulting out the window Laurie jumped from. As he started to stare at us as he suddenly raised his screwdriver before chasing us. My heart rate started sly rocket as I felt the very fear I felt through every Halloween movie.