Let's Have Another Talk (Notice)

Hey back from the dead again... Nayomi don't you dare smack me.

Nayomi: Damn it.

So how you guys been? Haven't seen you guys since before Halloween. First of all I want to just get the serious stuff out of the way. One I hate to say it, but YouTube may actually die soon. Not just for gamers. But for everyone who owns any type of channel. For those who don't know there's this whole new setting made by this company that no one has heard about by now that is officially PARTNERED. And I repeat PARTNERED with YouTube. It's a setting that asks is this video child friendly or not.

Tokoro: Well That doesn't sound bad.

Yes unless you already have a channel with 5,000+ videos. If you don't go through every single one if those videos. You can expect a strike or worse knocking on your channel door tomorrow and what's worse that what they want is very vague.

Nayomi: Some May ask "Well why can't I just mark all my videos non-child friendly."

That would be a smart idea if you didn't get in trouble for saying your video isn't child friendly when according to YouTube it is. Yes you're reading this clearly. You get in trouble for calling a kid appropriate video something only adults should see. I'd understand if it was the other way around, but COME ON. This is ridiculous! Did I mention in some streams Markiplier for example. I got banned from YouTube account for doing this:

Me: 👌👌

That's it... THIS -> 👌👌 got me banned from YouTube. Markiplier's reaction. Oh he wasn't happy either. If you haven't seen it here you go.

I mean you made Markiplier mad. Yes he got angry over a game. But you know when you make that dude up their mad. You have surely fucked up.

Tokoro: Deep breathes slayer. Deep breathes.

Thank you. So now on to the next thing. For those who've been with me from the get go you know I have a bit of mental issues and I'm actually currently seeing a therapist instead of a psychologist. Which is so much better. But, this coming break I have to talk to my dad. By my choice since I don't agree with how he treats me and others. Especially the fact he hasn't been honest with me or anyone else with his feelings. So it's either he listens to me and puts a end to it. I'm not expecting an immediate change which is another flaw of his. When he expects something from anyone he expects it instantly. But, if it doesn't change... Me and him might not talk anymore and I don't want that. Nobody wants that. But I was told sometimes you got to do something for yourself every once and awhile. That advice was from him. So it's either I care about my mental health, or sacrifice it for a relationship that'll forever eat me on the inside. Just needed to get that out. Let's move on to happier subjects.

1. Terry in Smash
2. Sonic Movie
3. Old Legion
4. The New Killer

I know I'm late to the party. But, who else think Terry is better than hero?

Tokoro: Still main hero.

Nayomi: ... FORWARD AER-

Anyways let's just say you want to get that confirmed kill? Use that down-b. Terry isn't much of a damage dealer. He relies on his combos. He's also not the best on offstage maps since his Up-B is almost bad as Little Mac's... Mac is still good either way though because of that 1-2-KO! But yeah if you want to get good with Terry you HAVE to learn combos. Not the ones you see Toxic players do. Just something you're used to.