Chapter One

This is my first time writing a fanfic like this so I hope it isn't that bad.

.......

Lance, Hunk, Pidge, Keith, and Shiro were sitting in the lounge relaxing after a hard day of training.

"Lance." Shiro said suddenly

Lance visibly tensed thinking that Shiro was going to be hard on him and tell him he needs to work harder.

"Y...yeah?" Lance stuttered

Shiro smiled a little "Good job with training today. You're really improving, keep up the good work."

Lance opened his mouth to reply but before he got the chance Allura and Coran walked in.

"Afternoon Paladins!" Coran said with a smile "You all did great with training today."

Allura nodded her head in agreement before turning to look at Lance.

"Lance." She said

"Hm?" Lance looked at her "Ready to go on a date with me?" Lance smirked

Allura rolled her eyes and ignored his comment "I need you to go with Coran and gather supplies on a nearby planet."

Lance sighed still tired from training but he got up.

"Are we going now?" Lance asked.

"Yes my boy lets go." Coran started walking out of the room

"Also," Allura started "Use a pod instead of the blue lion."

Lance raised an eyebrow questioningly but didn't say anything as he left the room to put on his armour.

Keith looked at Allura with an eyebrow raised.

"What? I'm sure they'll be fine" She said before walking out of the room to go feed the mice.

"I wonder about that..." Keith said quietly.

"Aww are you worried about your boyfriend?" Pidge asked with a little giggle.

"He's not my boyfriend!" Keith said defensively.

"Yet." Hunk muttered and everyone, except Keith, laughed softly.

"Whatever." Keith sighed as he got up and headed to his room to rest.

—————————————————-

Lance and Coran were walking through a forest.

"What are we even looking for?" Lance asked Coran who was walking a little bit ahead of him.

"Something that'll help keep the ship running." Coran responded

Real specific. Lance thought to himself.

"Be careful my boy there's strange things out here." Coran suddenly said.

"What do you mean stra—-" Lance was cut off as he suddenly tripped over a tree root and let out a little yelp.

Lance looked up groaning in pain. These things always happen to him.

Suddenly a mushroom looking creature hopped out in front of him.

"Aww hey little guy" Lance said reaching out to poke it.

Suddenly it sprayed kind of dust in Lance's face, causing Lance to cough.

"What was...."

"Lance? Are you alright?" Coran turned around and was shocked at the sight in front of him.