Chapter Twelve

Hey guys! I'm sorry it took me so long to update!! Also thank you everyone I never thought this many people would like my book.
———————————-

After spending all day yesterday at the beach everyone was just lazing around the castle today. They decided to stay on this planet for a few days.

Well, everyone but Keith was lazing around. Keith decided since he hasn't trained much lately he was going to spend today training. He left Lance with Coran.

Coran was wondering the castle when Keith handed him Lance. Lance usually would have made a fuss but luckily he was asleep.

About an hour later Lance woke up on the floor in the med bay. He sat up looking around confused.

Coran noticed and stopped cleaning the pod to walk over to Lance.

"Coran!" Lance shouted and jumped up to hug Coran.

Corans name was the only name Lance could pronounce properly.

He picked up Lance and smiled. "Would you like some food my boy?"

Lance nodded his head and leaned it against Corans shoulder.

Coran carried Lance to the kitchen and set him down at the table as he went to grab something for lance to eat.

After a few minutes he came back and placed some food in front of Lance.

"Coran, tell me story?" Lance asked as he started eating.

Coran sat next to Lance and told him stories while he ate.

Lance eventually finished his food but he stayed sitting and watched Coran with excitement as he told his stories. Coran spent an hour telling Lance stories.

Hunk and Pidge walked into the kitchen.

Once Lance noticed them he jumped up and ran over to them jumping up into Hunks arms.

Hunk caught Lance and smiled "Hey buddy what's up?"

"Cookies?" Lance asked.

"Sure we can make cookies. Pidge wanna help?" Hunk asked turning to Pidge.

"Sure." She said.

"Well, while you do that I'm going to go finish cleaning." Coran said as he left the room.

Hunk carried Lance to the kitchen and set him on the end of the counter. Pidge pulled out the bowls and a cookie tray. Hunk pulled out the ingredients.

The three of them washed their hands and got to work. Pidge and Hunk measuring the ingredients while Lance poured them in.

Hunk mixed it. After the started rolling the cookie dough into balls and placed them on the cookie tray and put them in the oven.

They washed the extra cookie dough off their hands and Shiro walked in.

Lance looked at Shiro and he stood up on the counter.

"IRO!" Lance yelled at jumped off the counter at Shiro.

"Lance!" Hunk and Pidge yelled.

Shiro rushed forward and caught Lance just in time.

"Lance! You have to be more careful!" Shiro scolded.

Lance pouted but then smiled again.

"We made cookies!" Lance told Shiro excitedly.

"Oh did you now?" Shiro asked as he set Lance on his hip.

Lance nodded excitedly and reached up to poke at the white tuff of Shiros hair.

"I made a special one for Keef." Lance said.

Shiro smiled at Lance before tossing him up in the air and catching him again. Lance squealed and giggled loudly so Shiro did it a few more times.

Allura walked in and looked over at everyone else. Lance stopped giggling as soon as he noticed her and he squirmed in Shiros arms. Shiro put Lance down and Lance ran out of the room.

Allura frowned and she sighed. Suddenly Lance ran back in and up to Allura handing her a picture that he drew for her. He knew it wasn't her fault that she hurt him. So he was going to at least try to be comfortable with her.

Allura took the picture from Lance. "For me?" She looked down at the picture. It was her, or supposed to be anyway, it was just a stick figure with badly drawn hair and random lines coming out and down from her waist and she only assumed that was meant to be a skirt and the lines on her shoulders were a shirt. "Thank you." She said smiling at him.

Lance giggled and held up a box with blank pieces of paper and crayons. "Colour?" He asked looking around the room.

Everyone laughed and nodded as the all sat at the table. Lance decided to sit next to Allura and they all coloured together. When the cookies were done Hunk pulled them out and set them on the stove to cool down.

Once the cookies were cooled down enough Lance grabbed the cookie he made for Keith and ran to the training room excitedly.

"KEEF!" Lance yelled as he ran inside.

Luckily Keith had just ended the training sequence and was drinking water. "Hey Lance." Keith said picking up Lance.

"I made you this." Lance said as he held up the cookie for Keith.

Keith smiled at Lance and took the cookie. "Thank you." He said as he took a bite. "It's delicious."

Lance smiled happily glad that Keith liked his cookie.

"Why don't you go find the others while I get cleaned up?"

Lance nodded and Keith put him down watching as Lance ran off. Except, instead of going back to the kitchen Lance ran to the bridge. He ran up to Corans control panel and started pressing random buttons and he accidentally called someone. He didn't expect it when his face popped up.

Lance screamed and ran back to the training room screaming "KEEF! LOWHORE IS ON THE PHONE!!" He had remember someone on his ship calling him that.

Keith ran out of the training room, luckily he already quickly showered and changed and ran up to Lance picking him up and running to the bridge. As they past the kitchen Keith called in for everyone to come with him.

When they got to the bridge Lotor was still on the phone with an unamused expression.

"See?! Lowhore!" Lance said and everyone just glared at Lotor.

So sorry this chapter is so short! I just wanted to get a chapter up for you guys and I will try to make the next one longer and I will include more of your guys' ideas in other chapters! Don't hesitate to comment any ideas you may have.