Chapter Fourteen

Trigger warning.
—————————-

Once they got back to the castle, Keith took Lance to the control room where everyone else was. That's where they usually were.

When they walked in everyone turned around to greet them and their eyes widened.

"Lance? You're back to normal?" Shiro asked with wide eyes and he, along with everyone else, walked over to them.

"For now at least. We don't know if it's temporary or not. We were hoping Pidge could tell us?" Lance said as he glanced at Pidge.

"I don't know yet. I still have more analyzing to do, I should be able to get it done soon though. I'll go work on it now, glad to have you back, even if it's only for a bit." Pidge said before running off to her lab.

Hunk grabbed Lance and wrapped him up in a tight hug. Lances arms were pinned to his side so he hugged back the best he could.

"It's great to have you back buddy! You're a messy child." Hunk said with a chuckle and he let go of Lance.

Lance gasped. "I am not, I was a well behaved child." Lance said.

Keith snorted in the background and Lance elbowed Keith's side. Keith winced and pouted.

"Lance my boy!" Coran said as he hugged Lance. "I sort of miss you being a child, you loved my stories."

Lance hugged back and chuckled. "I'll always listen to your stories Coran."

"How did you turn back?" Allura asked.

"I fell into the pink goo again." Lance admitted sheepishly.

Everyone hugged Lance but before they got the chance to do more Keith grabbed Lances wrist.

"Lance and I have stuff to talk about." Keith said and he dragged Lance out of the room and took them to Lances room. He closed and locked the door.

"Keith?" Lance asked and tilted his head to the side slightly. "What are you...."

Lance didn't get a chance to finish his sentence because Keith pushed him against the door and grabbed the front of his shirt pulling him down and connecting their lips.

Lance was surprised at first but he quickly put his hands on Keith's hips and started kissing back. Their lips moved in sync with each other and Keith moved his arms to wrap them around Lances neck.

Keith tried to keep control of the kiss but eventually gave in and he opened his mouth. Lance took the opportunity to slip his tongue past Keith's lips.

Lance twirled his tongue around Keith's and explored his mouth. Keith moaned into the kiss. They both didn't want the kiss to stop but sadly it had to because of this thing called air.

They both pulled back from the kiss panting softly. They only just got together, and even though they liked each other for a long time they weren't going to go too far yet. Especially not until Lance was permanently like this.

Lance smiled and blushed as he pulled away from Keith. "I never knew you were such a good kisser." Lance told Keith.

"Same to you." Keith smiled and he walked over to Lances bed sitting down. "You know, you're an adorable child."

"Oh ya?" Lance asked and he raised his brow at Keith.

"Ya. You always wanted to stay around me, called me 'Keef', got jealous when Shiro got too close. Everything you did was adorable and you looked adorable." Keith said.

Lance blushed and smiled. "Well I'm glad you think I'm adorable. Now I'm going to have a quick shower while I'm normal."

Keith nodded. "Okay, I'll be in here." Keith said and he laid down on Lances bed with a sigh. He started thinking over everything that happened.