Chapter Nine

Allura stumbled back in shock and held her nose as Pidge and Hunk left.

No one said anything. They all believed she deserved it. Even Coran.

"You can't all keep treating me this way!" Allura set her eyes on Lance "It's all his fault!" Allura lunged at Keith to grab Lance from him but Shiro blocked her path. Keith held Lance closer to him.

"Allura. This is not Lance's fault. This isn't anybody's fault but your own. The way you treat Lance and you still expect us to be nice? To what? Respect you?" Shiro said.

"Yes! I am the princess!" She shot back.

"A terrible princess." Keith added before walking past Allura.

Allura's arm shot out and she grabbed onto Lance's arm tightly causing Lance to wake up and yelp in pain from the tight grip.

"What the hell?!" Keith yelled.

"Princess! Let him go." Coran said walking up to her.

Allura didn't say anything and she tightened her grip causing Lance to whimper as he struggled to pull his arm back.

Coran reached out and grabbed Allura's wrist, and he squeezed just enough to make Allura let go of Lance to pull her arm back.

Keith quickly ran out of the room holding Lance tightly and ran into his room locking the door behind him.

He sat on the bed setting Lance in his lap as he looked at his arm. There was a red mark from where she grabbed him and Keith knew it was going to bruise.

"Lance." Keith gently tilted Lance's head to face him.

"K...keef..." Lance said crying harder. "Thought.....hated me...."

Keith's eyes widened "What? Why would you think that?!"

Lance sniffled "Didn't come for m...me."

Keith's heart broke "Oh Lance....I don't hate you, I never hated you, we were looking for you the whole time you were gone, we never gave up. I never gave up. No matter what I'll never give up on you Lance, because I love you. Took you turning into a three year old for me to tell you and you probably won't remember this when you turn back."

Lance looked up at Keith and leaned up kissing both of Keith's cheeks "Lance loves Keef too."

"I've been the one taking care of you of course you'll say that." Keith ruffled Lance's hair.

Lance pouted "No...I..." He shook his head and buried his face in Keith's neck. Keith gently rubbed Lances back trying to calm him down.

"Lance...." Keith said kissing the top of his head "Does your arm hurt?"

Lance nodded into his neck.

Lance was feeling a little hurt that Keith didn't believe him. He hoped when he was back to normal he would remember this. He sort of remembered stuff from when he was normal. He knew who people were, he knew he was the Paladin of the blue lion, he knew he loved Keith, and he knew Keith hated him. Or at least that's what he thought.

The only thing is with him being the way he is he can't convey what he remembers and he can't talk normally.

—————

Lotor woke up and sat up in bed rubbing his eyes. He swung his legs over the edge and got up getting ready for the day.

Once Lotor was dressed he made his way down the hall to Lance's room and knocked on the door.

"Lance, it's time to get up." Lotor called.

No response.

"Lance?" He called again.