Chapter Six

Allura guided the castle through the wormhole and carefully landed the ship on Krypton.

Once the ship landed Allura and Coran went to see if there was anyone here, even if it's supposed to be abandoned.

Hunk and Pidge were still analyzing whatever it was that Haggar used on Lance.

Shiro was working on bonding with his lion.

Krolia was with Keith, while Keith was holding Lance.

Lance was staring up at Keith with big eyes like he was trying to tell Keith something but for obvious reasons he couldn't. So he cried. He burst into tears. Keith adjusted Lance's position so he was laying his head on Keith's shoulder and Keith softly kissed the side of Lance's head.

Keith had just fed Lance, and Krolia just changed his diaper so neither of them could finger out what was wrong.

Lance gripped Keith's shirt in his tiny hands.

Suddenly Pidge came in with a bottle of some strange orange liquid.

"Keith!" Pidge yelled excitedly.

"She did it!" Hunk said just as excited.

"It won't turn him back to normal but it will at least turn him back to the three year old he was." Pidge explained

Keith laid Lance down gently on the ground and Pidge poured a few drops of the orange liquid on his forehead.

Hunk, Pidge, Krolia, and Keith stared at Lance.

"It's not doing anything." Krolia said confused.

Just as she said that Lance started to glow and seemed to disappear, but when the light faded there sat Lance. Once again as a three year old.

"IT WORKED!" Hunk and Pidge said at the same time.

Keith walked up to Lance slowly "Lance?"

Lance looked around looking confused and scared until he set his gaze on Keith.

"KEEF!" Lance jumped up and threw himself into Keith's arms.

Keith wrapped his arms around Lance holding him closely.

"I'm so sorry Lance. I won't leave you alone again." Keith mumbled

Lance just buried his face against Keith's shoulder.

"Maybe I can make something else like this," Pidge said holding up the bottle of orange liquid. "That would turn Lance back to normal. It will take some time but it's possible."

She ran out of the room, Hunk following behind her before anyone could say anything.

"Lance, are you okay?" Keith set Lance on the ground and crouched down so he was eye level with him.

"I'm okay..." He mumbled softly "D...don't leave me alone..."

"I won't, you'll never be alone Lance." Keith pulled Lance into a hug and kissed the top of his head.

—————————-

"Find him!" Haggar yelled to Sendak who was on a transmission with her. "I don't care how you do it just bring him back! Unharmed! Do not harm the boy."

She cut off the transmission before Sendak could respond.

————————

4 days later

They've been on Krypton for four days now. Nothings happened, Pidge and Hunk have been working to formulate something to change Lance back to normal, Shiro, Coran, and Allura have been taking care of the castle, making sure everything is maintained and the defences will hold up in case of an attack. Krolia has been helping Keith take care of Lance.

Lance.

He's been sticking to Keith way more than he was before. He will always be either in his arms, holding his hand, or hugging his legs. Lance won't play, it's hard to get him to eat. He's constantly looking over his shoulder.

He's been traumatized. He barely talks anymore.

Keith was currently sitting in the lounge with Lance on his lap facing him.

"Lance...." Keith said rubbing Lance's back softly. "Say something..."

Lance opened his mouth as if he was going to say something but then quickly shut it and leaned forward burying his face in the crook of Keith's neck.

Keith has been trying to get Lance to talk but no matter what he does Lance refuses.

Lance remembers the blue lion from before, but he doesn't know if Keith would take him down to see her.

So Lance just hopped off of Keith's lap and grabbed his hand tugging gently.

When Keith didn't move Lance looked at him and mumbled "P...please...."

Keith quickly got up knowing whatever this is, it got Lance to talk even just a little so Keith let Lance drag him down the halls.

"Where are we going?" Keith asked

Lance didn't say anything and just kept pulling Keith.

Suddenly what sounded like a huge roar echoed through the castle startling everyone.

"What the..." Keith started and looked at Lance whose eyes were wide.

Lance let go of Keith and took off running.

Keith quickly ran after him.

When Keith caught up, they were in Blue's hanger. Blue had her head down and Lance was gently petting her and giving her a tiny hug.

Keith walked up behind Lance just as Blue opened her mouth to let them inside.

Lance wasted no time in running up the little ramp dragging Keith behind him.

Lance ran up to the pilot seat and struggled but managed to get up on his own.

"Be careful Lance." Keith warned.

Lance sat in the pilot seat and talked to Blue for an hour.

"Lance lets go get some food okay? You need to eat." Keith said. "I'm sure Hunk will have made something."

"Bye Bwue!" Lance said as Keith picked him up and walked out of the lion and to the kitchen.

Hunk had made dinner for everyone, everyone sat at the table and Keith set Lance in the chair between him and Pidge.

Everyone started eating while Lance stared at his food.

"What's wrong Lance?" Shiro asked.

Lance looked up at Shiro then shook his head and slowly started eating.

Everyone sighed, guess we're going back to the whole not talking thing.

————————

I know this chapter is super short but I just felt bad for not updating. I'm also kinda having writers block.