Chapter Seven

"What?!" Lotor yelled as his general told him the news.

Word had gotten to Lotor's general, Zethrid, about what Haggar was planning to do with Lance.

"That hag wants to raise him when she couldn't even be bothered to raise me?!" To say he was mad would be an understatement.

"What do you want us to do Prince Lotor?" Ezor asked.

"Find them. I will destroy the Blue paladin before that witch can get him." Lotor responded.

His generals nodded and immediately went to try and locate the Paladins.

——————————

"Lance!" Allura yelled at him as food goo ran down her face.

Yes, Lance had thrown food at her again. In his defence Allura was going on about how they have more important things to do than taking care of Lance. She told Keith to just leave him on the planet and they could leave without him.

Lance was clearly upset about it as he threw food at her before running into Keith's arms and crying into Keith's chest after he picked him up.

Keith was pissed. Shiro was pissed. Pidge was pissed. Coran was not around at the moment. And Hunk? Hunk was really pissed.

"Will you just shut the fuck up Allura?!" Hunk yelled.

Everyone stared at him in shock. Hunk never swears, ever. He's a ray of fucking sunshine!

"W..what?" Allura said still in shock.

"Just. Shut. The. Hell. Up." Hunk said through gritted teeth. "All you ever do is complain about how Lance is helpless and dead weight right now, but what about you? What exactly are you doing? You aren't taking care of Lance. You aren't helping find a way to get him back to normal. All you do is bitch and complain! You can't save a damn universe if you don't take care of and save your friends, or family, because everyone on this ship is family!"

Hunk took the crying Lance from Keith and Lance didn't fight back, inside he cried against Hunks shoulder as Hunk carried him out of the room.

Allura looked to Pidge and Shiro as if they were going to comfort her.

"I'm sorry, but Hunk is right. You don't care about any of us. Or is it just Lance you don't care about? You rush to help all of us when we need it. Except Lance, when Lance needs help you ignore him. No matter how much he helps you. Lance is our sharpshooter, he always helps us, he always sacrifices himself for us. So I'll be damned if we don't help him." Pidge said before following after Hunk.

"They're right." Was all Shiro said before he left the room, Keith following him.

Allura was pissed. Pissed that everybody turned against her. And it was all Lance's fault.

Allura stormed off to the bridge where she knew no one was because they were all with Lance.

She sent out a transmission.

"Hello." Allura said.

"Well well, I didn't expect you to call me." A voice said back.

She glared at Lotor as his face popped up.

"I still hate you, but I need your help." Allura sighed.

"And why would I help you?" Lotor asked raising a brow.

"I need you to get rid of the Blue paladin for me." Allura said.

"Now that, I can help with. Why would you want to though? Don't you need him?"

Allura scoffed "He's replaceable. I'll send you coordinates meet me there." With that she ended the call.

Allura waited till everyone was asleep before sneaking into Keith's room and putting her hand over Lance's mouth as he woke up when she walked over to him.

Carefully, as not to alert Keith, she took Lance from the room. She ran to a pod carrying a struggling Lance. When she got to the pod she took cuffs and cuffed Lance's hands behind his back and tying a cloth in his mouth before tossing him in.

She got in after and left.

-At the meeting spot-

Allura landed the pod and picked up Lance carrying him out.

"I was starting to think you weren't going to show." Lotor said as Allura walked up to him.

"I had to wait, it's not like the Paladins would like what I'm doing. I'll tell them, when I go back. Here." Allura suddenly tossed Lance and Lotor quickly caught him with ease.

"Didn't anyone tell you not to throw children?" Lotor said.

"Whatever, he's just Lance." Allura said walking back to her pod quickly leaving.

Lotor gently set Lance on the ground to get a look at him.

Lance had tears streaming down his cheeks as he looked at Lotor with wide eyes.

Lotors eyes softened as he looked over Lance. "How am I supposed to destroy you if you look this adorable?"

Lotor carefully took the cloth out of his mouth and uncuffed his hands.

Lance took a few steps back before tripping over a rock and falling onto his butt and looking up at Lotor crying even harder.

Lotor reached down and picked Lance up.

"Let's go young Paladin." Lotor said walking back up to his ship.

——————————————-

When Allura landed the pod back at the castle and got out she noticed everyone standing there with their arms crossed.

Keith had woken up and noticed that Lance was gone, he immediately started running around waking everyone up trying to find him.

After they searched everywhere they found Allura missing, along with a pod.

"Where is he?!" Keith yelled at Allura.

"I don't know who you're talking about." Allura said innocently.

"You know exactly who were talking about! What did you do?!" Pidge yelled.

"Lance is gone. We don't need to take care of him anymore! I can bond with the Blue lion and we can form Voltron and save the universe!" Allura said "I helped us! I got rid of unnecessary baggage! He was holding us back! Even before being turned into a child!"

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Shiro yelled.

"Lance is family! Where is he?!" Pidge yelled.

"I gave him to Lotor, who knows where Lotor took him." Allura said pushing past the Paladins and walking to her room.

"We....we have to save him...." Hunk said.

"We will." Keith said balling his hands into fists.

"No matter how long it takes. We will find him." Shiro said.

They couldn't go back to sleep that night, they were all too worried about Lance.

Another short one I know I'm sorry I'll try to make the next one longer.