Chapter Thirteen

"See?! Lowhore!" Lance said from his spot in Keith's arms. He gripped onto Keith's shirt tightly and looked at Lotor scared.

"Well that's not a very nice thing to say...." Lotor said from the other end.

"What do you want?" Shiro said.

"You were the ones who called me. Or rather, he did." Lotor said referring to Lance. "But since you're asking.....I want Lance back."

Keith held Lance closer to him. "No quiznaking way."

"I will get him back. I will find him." Lotor said and quickly hung up.

Lance looked up at Keith with tears in his eyes "I....I sorry I didn't..."  Tears started pouring down Lances cheeks.

Keith brought his one hand up and gently wiped Lances tears. "Shh it's okay, you didn't mean to."

Keith kept telling Lance that it was okay and that it wasn't his fault. Everyone else was trying to figure out what to do.

"Can he track where the call came from?" Hunk asked.

"It's possible." Pidge said.

"We can't stay here." Allura added. "I will take us somewhere else."

"But where?" Keith pitched in.

"Planet Grys. It's far enough away from here and it is also abandoned." Coran said and set in the coordinates.

Allura flew the castle through a wormhole and carefully landed the castle.

"We should be safe here. At least for now." Allura said.

"Can splore?" Lance asked looking around the room but mainly asking permission from Keith.

"Sure buddy." Keith said. "I'll keep him busy and you guys figure something out?"

Shiro nodded at Keith giving him permission, it'll be a lot easier to plan something without having to worry about Lance.

"Be careful." Shiro said in his dad voice.

"Always am." Keith said as he left the room with Lance.

Once they were ready they set out to explore.

"Stay close to me okay Lance?" Keith said holding Lances hand while they walked.

"Otay." Lance said as he held onto Keith's hand.

They wandered around looking at the trees, and flowers. Lance would occasionally pull Keith to a stop because he'd want to inspect a flower.

"Keef?" Lance said softly but not playfully.

"Yes Lance?" Keith asked and raised his eyebrow.

Lance was silent. He wanted to say this when they were on the beach but he couldn't.

"I'm sorry." Lance mumbled. He'd been practicing to pronounce it right, just so he could say it to Keith.

"Sorry? What for?" Keith asked confused.

"I been making tings hard." Lance mumbled.

Keith picked up Lance and softly kissed his nose.

"It's okay Lance, it's not your fault." Keith told him and he kissed his nose again. "Don't worry about it okay? And don't worry, we'll get you back to normal soon."

Lance smiled and nodded feeling a bit better. Keith put Lance down but before he could grab Lances hand, Lance noticed a cave and took off running into it.