Chapter Eleven

Hello to whoever may be reading this! Thank you for reading my story. I just wanted to say if you guys have any suggestions on what I should put in the book please comment or message me directly.
————————

Keith was sitting in his room with Lance trying to explain to him what happened with Allura and that she wouldn't hurt him. Lance is trying to understand. He is trying very hard. He doesn't get it though.

Lance blinks at Keith while he explains, he gets Allura won't hurt him now. However he is still scared of her. He doesn't wanna talk about her anymore though so instead he flings himself off the bed. (Yeet.)

"Lance?! What the hell?!" Keith yells quickly jumping up to grab Lance off the floor.

Lance stares up at Keith and giggles. "Keef let's play!"

Keith looks over Lance for any injuries that he may have gotten. Once he was sure Lance was fine he sighed.

"What game?"

"Hide and seek!"

"Okay." Keith smiled down at Lance still looking slightly confused as to why he literally flung himself off the bed.

"You count!" Lance yelled as he got up and ran out the door.

Keith counted to thirty just to be sure.

He left the room and checked the lounge first, then the kitchen, then the pool, then the training area, the bridge, the bathrooms, everyone else's bedrooms. Where was he? Keith kept searching.

——————

"Lance! Okay you can come out now!" Keith yelled as he wandered the castle.

Three hours. Three. He had been looking for Lance.

"Keith?" Shiro asked as Keith walked into the kitchen again.

"Yes?" Keith asked as he looked in cupboards.

"What are you doing?" Pidge asked now joining the conversation.

"Looking." Keith looked under the table. He even checked the oven. Don't ask why.

"For?" Shiro raised a brow.

"Lance." Keith sighed and walked over to the table.

"You lost Lance?!?" Shiro and Pidge both yelled standing up.

"No! Well yes, I mean no! Er sorta? We were playing hide and seek and I've been looking for three hours!" Keith explained.

"Where have you looked?" Pidge said trying to stay calm. He could get hurt!

"Everywhere!"

"We'll help look. We won't stop until we find him." Shiro said and everyone split up to look for Lance.

-30 minutes later-

Shiro, Pidge, and Keith met up outside Keith's room.

"Anything?" Shiro asked.

"No." Keith sighed.

"Where the fuck is he?!" Pidge said getting frustrated.

"Pidge! Language!" Shiro scolded.

"Sorry. Where the quiznak is he?!" Pidge corrected herself.

Shiro was about to say something else when they heard a little giggle.

"Lance?!" All three said at the same time looking around.

There was more giggling and everyone turned toward the air vent above Keith's room.