Chapter Fifteen

Keith woke up around eight in the morning. He sat up slowly and he looked over at Lance. He smiled and softly kissed Lance's forehead.

Keith crawled out of bed, carefully, to make sure he didn't wake up Lance. He went into the shower and made sure the water was warm before getting in. He was quick to wash his hair and body. When he was done he got out and dried himself off.

He walked back into the room and changed into his regular clothes. He noticed that Lance still wasn't awake so he smiled and went into the kitchen. He decided to make Lance breakfast in bed. He was thankful Lance was still normal.

He opened the fridge and looked there for a minute before pulling out bacon and eggs. He made the eggs over easy, and he cooked the bacon. He put it on a plate, along with some blueberries and melon. He poured a glass of orange juice. He did the same thing for himself.

He put the glasses and plates on a tray and picked it up. He carefully walked back to his room, making sure not to drop or spill anything.

When he got to his room he opened the door and walked in, closing the door behind him. He set the tray down on the bedside table and gently shook Lance.

"Babe, it's time to get up." Keith whispered in Lance's ear and gently kissed the side of his head.

Lance groaned and buried his face into the pillow. "I don't wanna." He pouted.

"Come on, I made you breakfast." He said and pushed Lance's hair out of his face.

"Food?" Lance said and he rolled onto his back. He was really hungry.

"Yes food." Keith said with a chuckle and he helped Lance sit up. He sat beside him and picked up the tray. He set it on the bed between him.

Lance looked at the bacon, eggs, fruit and juice. "This looks delicious. Thank you." Lance leaned over and kissed Keith's cheek. He picked up his fork and shovelled some egg onto it.

He took a bite of the eggs, then the bacon. "It tasted delicious too." Lance said and smiled at Keith.

"It's just bacon and eggs." Keith said and he started eating his own breakfast.

"Ya but it still tastes good." Lance said and he sipped his juice then started eating the fruit.

"Well, I'm glad you like it." Keith smiled and ate his fruit as well.

"What made you make me breakfast in bed?" Lance asked and looked at Keith. He really appreciated this though. He didn't expect it, he was just going to have cereal but he loved this.

"I just wanted to do something nice for you. I wanted to show you I care about you." Keith smiled. "I still have to wash the dishes when we're done though."

"I can wash them. You made breakfast the least I can do is wash up after." Lance said and ate more bacon.

"I'll help you at least. You wash, I'll put them away." Keith said and Lance nodded in agreement.

After they finished eating they put their dishes back on the tray. They stood up and carried the tray back to the kitchen.

Lance washed the dishes just like he said he would and Keith put them away. When they were done Lance kissed Keith's cheek.

"I'm going to go shower and get dressed okay?" Lance said and smiled softly.

Keith kissed his cheek back and nodded. "Okay." He replied. He was going to try and think of something for them to do. He wanted to make the most of Lance being normal like this.

Lance left the room and he went back to Keith's room, he liked Keith's strawberry scented shampoo and body wash.

Keith roamed around the kitchen until he found a picnic basket. He put together a bunch of sandwiches, and cut them into little triangles. He put them in a container and set it inside the basket. Next he put strawberries, and other berries, in a container, then another container with chocolate covered strawberries. He put them in the basket. Next he grabbed some juices and put them inside. Lastly, he folded up a picnic blanket and laid it in the basket on top of everything else, then closed it.