Chapter Four

Just wanted to say a thanks to my cousin who keeps supporting me while I write this book! Thank you!
...........

Lance was giggling happily while sitting in the bath that Keith had filled up for him and poured in some bubble bath that he found in Lance's room.

Why? Lance probably used it as a way to relax. Who knows. He's Lance.

Keith gently rubbed the shampoo into Lance's hair because using a cup to dump the water over Lance's head while making sure to keep his hand above his eyes to keep the water and soap out as he rinsed out the shampoo.

Lance picked up some bubbles in his tiny hands and carefully placed them atop Keith's head.

"Hat!" Lance giggled

Keith rolled his eyes "Lance don't make a mess." Keith grabbed a wash cloth and put soap on it before carefully washing Lance's body.

After Keith helped Lance out of the bath and towel dried him before putting him in a new Pull-Up and a pair of pjs.

"I'm not sleepy!" Lance said at Keith while running out of the room.

"Lance!" Keith yelled running after him.

He was such a brat, but Keith loved him anyway he was just too adorable. Whether it be when he's normal or when he's a three year old.

Lance ran down the hall and ran into Allura's legs making her stumble a bit.

"Watch where you're going!" She said while glaring down at Lance.

"Stupid!" Lance yelled at her.

Keith turned the corner just in time to see Allura raise her hand and smack Lance.

Lance's head turned to the side and he held his cheek while letting tears fall.

"What the hell?!?" Keith yelled running up and pulling Lance away from Allura and against his chest.

Allura just glared down at Lance.

"You know," Keith started "You're a sorry excuse of a princess."

Keith stood up picking Lance up with him and walking back to his room not giving Allura the chance to respond.

When he got back to his room Keith sat on his bed with Lance in his lap and gently grabbed his chin so he could check where Allura hit him.

"Ow..." Lance sniffled

A bruise had already begun forming. She hit him harder than Keith thought.

"Lance. Never go near Allura alone. Avoid her as much as you can okay?" Keith said

Lance nodded.

"I'll take care of you okay? Always." Keith said brushing his hand through Lance's hair.

Lance leaned up and kissed Keith's cheek before snuggling against his chest, falling asleep shortly after.

Lance never would have done that if he was back to normal right? Keith thought about Lance and what would happen when it wore off, eventually falling asleep.

...

The next morning Keith and Lance woke up and got dressed this time Lance wearing regular clothes, black tights and a blue shirt.

The bruise much more visible on his cheek now.

"What the hell happened to his face?!" Pidge yelled looking at Lance.

"Pidge. Language!" Shiro scolded "What happened Keith?"

"Why don't you ask Allura?" Keith said glaring in her direction "She's the one who hit him after all."