Chapter Ten

We haven't seen her in awhile so here we go.
————-

"High priestess, we have located the blue paladin." A Galra soldier said.

"Good. Go get him." Haggar demanded.

"Yes high priestess." And with that he left and gathered other soldiers.

———————-

Lance was sitting in the blue lion. He wasn't saying anything he was just sitting there.

Everyone else was in the lounge but they were on high alert. They didn't want to leave Lance alone but Lance wanted to be alone with Blue.

Keith stood up suddenly and walked out of the room. He wasn't going to interrupt Lance he'd just feel better if he was at least sitting outside.

Suddenly the castle shook and Allura's voice came over the speakers.

"The Galra have found us!"

Shit! Keith took off running toward Blue's hanger.

"Lance!" Keith yelled as he ran up to Blue.

Blue refused to open up.

"Come on! I need to take Lance to safety." There was another hit on the castle.

"Keith you need to get out there with the others!" Allura yelled over the speaker.

"Blue! Come on! I'll take Lance in red with me! They won't expect us to do that so if someone sneaks into the castle for him he won't be here for them to take!" Keith argued.

With that Blue opened her mouth and Lance came running out. Keith ran up and grabbed Lance, then he ran and pulled on his armour before running back to Red with Lance in his arms.

"Lance you need to be careful in here alright?" Keith said.

Lance nodded and sat quietly on the floor of the red lion and clung onto the back of the seat.

"There you are!" Pidge said through the com when Keith flew out.

"Where's Lance?" Shiro asked.

"With me." Keith responded.

"Are you sure that's safe?!" Hunk asked.

"They wouldn't expect us to bring him out here with us, so if one sneaks into the castle for him he won't be there." Keith explained.

"Makes sense." Pidge said.

They fought for awhile but there was a Galra ship coming up behind Pidge and she didn't notice. No one did.

Lance did however. Lance jumped up from behind Keith and got in front of him. He grabbed the controls from Keith, he may be three but he still remembers how to fly the lion.

"Lance! What are you—-" Keith was cut off by Lance turning Red around and toward the ship that was heading for Pidge. Lance slammed his hand on one of the controls. A laser fired hitting the ship coming behind Pidge. It blew up.

After that Lance crawled back off of Keith and stood beside him clinging onto the seat. Keith took back the controls. After every ship was destroyed and they were safe they flew back to the castle.

Everyone met in the bridge, Keith carrying a Lance who looked very proud of himself.

"Lance are you alright?" Coran asked.

Lance nodded his head still looking proud of himself.

Everyone raised an eyebrow at him.

"Well thanks for the help earlier Keith. I didn't notice the one coming up behind me." Pidge said.