Chapter 7

Edited: April 19, 2019

Aurora POV:

"You killed my sister, I'm here to avenge her death and make you suffer," Dario said with Anger in his voice.

Awww Shit, I'm fucked now.

"I didn't kill your sister, I was framed."

"Really you think I'm stupid. You killed my sister and her husband, Were you jealous of her that she got to marry Blake and not you? Is that why you killed her."

"I swear, I was not the one who killed her it was Blake who did it, I tried to help her, Yea your sister was a bitch but I wouldn't go as far as killing her."

Dario stormed up to me, Grabbing my face ruffly with his hand.

"How dare you call my sister a bitch you fat hore, Now tell me the fucking truth."

My eyes were stinging tears were now running down my cheeks.

"I swear to god I did not kill her it was Blake. When Nathaniel brought me to the estate he brought us down to the basement, she was on the sofa past out. She had blood down the side of her face and I went to help her, I even ripped a piece of my T-shirt so that I could place it onto her head. I was even trying to wake her up, when she came too, she saw Nathaniel, no I mean Blake, wait it was Nathaniel acting as Blake, oh my god this is so confusing. She was so scared, I asked for help but he wouldn't so to make a long story short Blake came in said some words then walked over to me then said a few more words and boom he takes his gun out and shoots her in the head. She falls on me dead and I was screaming. And that's the truth I didn't Kill her please believe me."

I was sobbing at this point, I truly didn't care how I looked I just needed him to believe me.

"That's a good story but I don't believe you."

"I can get you proof."

"How" he took his hand off my face.

"Stacy had a file that can confirm about Nathaniel and it even says on there that Blake and Nathaniel are twins, there is some other stuff as well," I said with hope in my eyes that maybe he would believe me.

"How do you know of this file?"

Awww shit "I might have kinda took it from her office." I said trying not to make eye contact.

"Kinda?" Dario said raising his one eyebrow.

"Ok, I was snooping in her office and I stole the file."

"Where is the file?"

"My friend Shelly has it. I gave it to her before I came to Italy. She would have it and her boyfriend Jaxson can tell you that I'm innocent as well."

Dario turned around and started to pass back and forth. He looked liked he was in thought thinking about what I had said.

About 5 minutes had passed before he had said a word. "You two (he pointed his finger over at two guys) take her to the safe house and lock her up, I'm going to give Jaxson a call. I need all the information first before I can do anything, I need to know what truly happened."

As the two guys where untieing me, I said out loud "You know Jaxson?"

Dario looked at me with an expression that said I have surprised you.

" Of course I know Jaxson, He does work for me"........

_________________

626 words

If you read my first book you would understand who Jaxson is, I can't believe he works for Dario.

Thank you for reading.

🐸🐊🐢🐍🐲🐉