Chapter 30

Aurora POV:

FLASHBACK

Once Dario placed me on my back on the cold tile floor a shiver ran up my back.

His finger's touching my clit rubbing it circular motion. I knew he was testing out what my reaction would be to his touch.

His finger's felt sooooo good, My god his touch just alone made me hot and wanting to cum.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Peny for your thought?"

"What?" I asked shaking my head clearing my thoughts of what had happen last night.

"Well, you have been laying in bed with your eyes open not saying a word for the past 15 minutes. I have already showered and gotten ready and you're still in a dazed mood."

"Oh no, I'm fine." I placed a smile on my face trying to act innocent in front of Dario.

There was no way I was going to let him know that I was fantasizing about the two of us and what happened between us and how it affected me.

He would never let me live this down he would make sure to constantly tease me about this.

"Are you sure about that? Your cheeks are awfully red, Maybe your thinking about me naked?"

Dario came over to the bed sitting down right beside my body. He started to play with my hair.

I was lost for words, I didn't know what to say, I just had sex with this man not even 10 hours ago and I am already aroused by him.

"Aurora you don't need to be shy with me, I know you want me again. How about we go another round."

Dario started to strip out of his t-shirt just leaving his pants on, climbing on top of me kissing my lips with hunger.

"Daddy, Daddy, " in came Jasmine running into his bedroom.

I pushed Dario off of me covering my body with the blankets.

"Jasmine get back her Daddy is sleeping," Maria whispered walking into the room as well.

If looks could kill I would be dead and buried 6 feet underground right now.

Maria was shooting daggers right at me even Dario noticed her reaction.

Dario placed his hand over top of the blank where my leg was under rubbing it in circular motion.

" Princess I thought you were at your Nonna's?"

"Oh her and Tia dropped me off. They wanted to go shopping but I wanted to come home and be with you."

Dario's face lit up.

"How about you and I and Aurora have breakfast together?"

"Oh, can I have pancakes with chocolate chips on top? Can I can I daddy."

Jasmine reaction right now reminded me of Daylan.
I wonder what he was is doing right at this instant, has he changed a lot? Has he gotten taller?

"Aurora?"

"Oh sorry, what did you say Dario?"

"I asked you if you're fine with pancakes with chocolate chips on top for breakfast?"

I looked over at Jasmine. A smile was placed on my face. "I would love to have that for breakfast, pancakes with chocolate chips on top are my favourite."