Chapter 10

Aurora POV:

"Look at you two all cuddly and gross"............

As I was still in Jaxson's arms I looked over at Dario, I could see the anger in his eyes but I didn't understand why.

Clearly, he can't be jealous of Jaxson and I's friendship.

" Wow I was hoping not to see you again but clearly luck is not on my side."

I unwrapped my self from Jaxson.

Walking over to the small twin size bed, I sit down and crisscross my legs.

Dario looked me over head to toe.

"Ummm you checking me out or something?"

I wasn't too surprised with my bluntness but I think Dario and Jaxson where.

"You look different from when I first met you."

My hair was longer and I was 50 pounds lighter

"Well being in jail for 8 months can change a person," I said but what I really meant to say was the food was shit and they would only let me eat once a day just to keep me going.

I had skipped a lot of meals, I didn't trust what they had put in my food. I was not favoured there that's for sure.

"I think you look beautiful, and you still have your curve's which is a bonus."

Jaxson is a sweet guy he always knew how to say the right thing's when it came to women.

"Well, you always did like the bigger women Jaxson."

I gave Dario a cold stare after he said those words.
If he thinks he offended me he was completely wrong.

" Well, I have had no problem when it came to pleasing men. I think that's why Blake picked me over your sister."

I knew I went too far with that comment, I should not be talking ill about the dead but he just knew how to push my buttons.

Dario's face was turning red, I could see a couple of veins popping in his head.

Dario POV:

I can't believe this bitch just said that to my face.

Before I could say a word back Lucka my right-hand man walked into the room.

"Boss, Marco called he said everything is in order in Canada and not to worry."

Good, Marco was my to go to guy when it came to cops and the government.

"What does he mean about everything is in order in Canada?"

Aurora had a worried look on her face which looked cute.

I would never admit that to this women that I find her somewhat attractive.

I want to keep her far away from me, so the more I'm rude and hurt her feelings the better. I'm still not sure if she is the killer or not but deep down I don't think she is, I just get this feeling about her and some of the evidence I have received is helping her case.

"Well, that means I don't have to worry about the Canadian embassy coming to look for you."

"But how why?" Aurora asked.

It looked like she was going to cry.

"I found a double that looks like you but unfortunately she's in a coma which works out for me. So we made it that you were in an accident that night but unfortunately, the police officer that was driving didn't survive but Marco let them all know what had happened."

I had gotten Lucka to kill that police officer, I didn't need any Witnesses.

"You son of a bitch how could you. My family are probably worried that I might die, My son oh my God my poor boy thinks his mother is hurt. How could you do this to me?"

In a flash, Aurora was out of the bed and had her hands wrapped around my neck trying her hardest to chock me and when I say try I mean try, this girl clearly has no strength.

Jaxson was trying to pull her off me but as he pulled her he pulled me as well.
She had a good hold on me that I can give her but I ended up falling down with her onto of me straddling my waist.

My groin was rubbing her core, thank God we have clothing on or I would be slamming my dick into her.

I felt turned on with her trying to kill me.

"Aurora let go come on let go, I know you're upset but killing him won't help and it clearly won't help me as well because I have vouched for you that you wouldn't harm anyone." 

I had enuff and put my hands on top of her's then pulled her hands off of my neck freeing me.

Her eyes were red as well as her checks. This woman clearly hates me, this is what I wanted but why do I feel a pain in my chest.

These feelings are strange.

"Alright now that this is settled, we are all going to work together and you (I pointed my finger at Aurora ) are going to tell me everything you know or I'll make sure if you don't (I grab her face with my hands and looked into her eyes) You won't live to see your son grow up.

I knew those words where harsh but she needed to know who was in control..........

__________________________

927 words

I would like to say Thank you to purplebookeater for all the chapters they have voted for, It means a lot to me. 🤗

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter thank you for reading.

🌺🌻🌼🌷🌱🌲🌳💐🌸