Chapter 22

NARRATOR POV:

As Dario was doing lap's around his swimming pool, Aurora had just arrived with the two men who found her wandering around trying to escape.

"I'm going to go and take a shower if that's ok? I kinda stink," Aurora said not wanting to go see Dario yet.

She knew she was going to be in big trouble, not wanting to deal with it right away she thought maybe having a shower would give her a good amount of time to come up with an excuse for leaving.

"Boss is in his pool, I'll tell him you will be out to see him soon." One of the guys who brought her there said.

At The Pool

"Dov'è lei?" ("Where is she?") Dario asked his men once they stepped out on the back patio

"E 'nel capo della doccia, sarà subito fuori".( "She's in the shower boss, she will be right out.") The two men said.

"Bene, ora vattene."( "Good now leave.")

Dario was not in the mood to talk to anyone right at that moment.

He knew that once he brought Aurora into his home he would have his hands full with her.

Now that she had tried to escape, He knew she would do it again.

He needed to think of a way for that not to happen again, His men did not keep a good eye on her so now he knew he would have to watch her himself.

As he was thinking to himself Aurora walked out.

She had on a leopard one-piece bathing suit that fit her curvy body perfectly

" Dario before you say anything I know it's my fault so I don't want to hear your bitching, Just punish me so we can get this over and done with," Aurora said standing in front of him.

Dario looked her up and down.

She looked very sexy in that swimsuit, A 100 thoughts rush to his head of ways to punish her in his bed.

"Come here." He told her.

Aurora was nervous, not sure what he would do to her.

She walked slowly over to him giving him a good view of her long smooth legs.

Without any sign, Dario grabbed her leg pulling her into the water with him.

Once she came back up to the sheriffs of the pool, Dario wrapped his arms around her crashed his lips right onto her's.

He couldn't hold back any longer, he needed to feel her lips on his, he has been craving it for a very long time now.

Dario pushed her back towards the wall of the pool.

She wrapped one of her arms around his neck then with her other hand she placed her fingers through his hair losing her self into the kiss completely.

Dario grabbed her legs wrapping them around his wast grinding his erection into her core letting her know what she was doing to him and his body.

The rubbing sensation was affecting Aurora in many ways that she has not felt for a very long time, it felt so good but so wrong at the same time.

She felt guilty for cheating on Blake but then reminded herself that he betrayed her and they are no longer together.

Pulling her self away from the kiss, She needed to stop before things got out of hand.

She needed to remind her self that this man was a killer and would use her body and throw her away once he was done.

"Why did you stop?"
Dario asked kind of stunned that she had pulled away from him.

"Ummm we didn't talk about my punishment for leaving and before things get out of hand I thought we should talk about it now."

"Ok then if you're so determined to know what your punishment is, You will be accompanying me with my everyday work schedule no matter where I go you will be right beside me. If it's for meetings, Parties, Etc you will be right there. You used to be Blake's assistant so now you will be Mine plus more." Dario said giving her a wink.

Dario climbed out of the pool, walking over to his lounge chair picking up his towel then started to dry himself off.

"Im going inside to get my self ready, Make sure to be ready in the next hour.
We are going out tonight to meet a few very important people. Don't worry about figuring out what to wear I have already picked it out for you, it's on your bed now go get ready.'

Dario left leaving Aurora stunned with her mouth open.

" Why do I feel like my life from now on is going to be even more turned upside down than before."..........

___________________________

837 words

Finally, they kissed.💋💋

It took them long enough to do it.

I need a ship name for these two, Any ideas?

Thank you for reading Please vote if you liked this chapter. 🤗

💐🌷🌺🌻🌸🍀🌼