Chapter 33

Dario POV:

Dario POV:

"Aurora you need to understand the reason I had said that in front of Lucka and Jaxson was for  Jaxson to understand that we are together and for him to back the fuck off of you because you are Mine. Don't think I don't see the way he looks at you when you're around him, I'm not fucking stupid."

Seriously Aurora must think I am dumb, I see the way he looks at her. He tries to find little ways to touch her when he speaks to her, Also he is always praising her in front of me just to get a reaction out of her and I.

I'm very surprised Blake never noticed Jaxsons affection towards Aurora when they were all hanging around one another.

I know Aurora would have mentioned it to me because of the way I'm reacting towards it.

"Dario it's not a fucking pissing contest between the two of you."

I was Furious with the way she said that to me. It sure was a fucking pissing contest and I was going to win this fucking game.

Aurora and I stood there looking at one another neither of us wanting to back down.

"Well, what do we have here? Are the two love birds having a fight?"

Without any hesitation, Aurora and I looked over at the kitchen door.

There stood my sister and mother with grins on their faces.

Oh god, they are just going to make Aurora and I's fight even worse than it is.

My mother walked over to my kitchen table sitting down on a chair placing her purse beside her.

For my sister, she still stood at the door not bothering to walk inside.

"Dario, are you going to get your maid to make me a coffee or do I need to die from thirst first?"

"Maria," I yelled out loud.

"Why are you yelling she is right beside you." My mother said with an irritated tone.

I looked over at Aurora then back to my mother and said: "Mom you know Aurora is not the maid why do you start."

"Yea mom she is not the maid she is just his whore can't you tell by the way she is dressed?" Cathy said looking Aurora up and down.

"That's it I don't have to take this bull shit," Aurora said starting to head towards the door.

I grabbed her hand before she could leave. I didn't want her to go anywhere until we finished our conversation from before we got interrupted.

"Let go of me, Dario."
Aurora tried to remove my hand with her's.

"Dario lascia andare quella troia, è meglio che se ne vada, i miei occhi si stancano di guardarla." ("Dario let that slut go it's better that she leaves, my eyes are getting tired of looking at her.")