Chapter 15

AURORA POV:

"Whose home is this?" I asked in wonder.

"It's mine and you will be living with me."

DARIO POV:

The look on her face was priceless, I could tell she was surprised that she would be living with me.

Aurora couldn't stay in the safe house any longer and I needed to find a way to get closer to her for her to trust me.

"Let's go inside."

I grabbed her bag taking it from her once again.

As we walked into my home I could see in her eyes she was fascinated.

She truly was a Beauty to look at.

Her hair was long with natural curls, I wanted to run my fingers through her hair to feel it.

"Salve signore." ("Hello, Sir.")

"Maria, hai finito di preparare la stanza degli ospiti?" ( "Maria, did you finish preparing the guest room?")

"Sì, signore, " ( "Yes, Sir, ") Maria replied back to me.

I could tell by the look on Maria face she was not happy that Aurora was here.

"Aurora this is Maria, she is the lead housemaid, If you need anything just ask her."

Aurora nodded her head.

"Alright, I have to go, Maria will show you around."

I left the two women there then started walking to my office.

Opening my office door I walked over to my mini bar that was on the side of the room.

Pouring some rum into a glass with ice.

"Make that two" I heard behind me.

I didn't have to look around to know that voice.

Pouring another glass I handed it to Lucka.

"Quante volte devo dirti di bussare?"("How many times do I have to tell you to knock?")

"Voglio vedere se riesci a colpire un milione, Inoltre so che non mi faresti niente, siamo come fratelli."("I want to see if you can hit a million, Plus I know you wouldn't do anything to me we are like brothers.")

He was right I did trust him like a brother, we have been friends for a very long time.

We grew up together.
His father was my father's right-hand man in this business before my father past it onto me before he died.

" Daddy, Daddy, Daddy."

My princess was screaming running into the room.

"Princess, you're already back from your trip with your Aunt?"

"Yup, I had so much fun."

Her mother wanted her to speak English more than Italian, God bless her soul.

"Daddy I saw a pretty lady in our house is she a new mad or a caretaker for me?"

She is so bright this little one.

"She is a friend that will be only staying a little while. Daddy needs to talk to your uncle go find Maria and tell her that you need a bath."

"With bubbles? She said jumping up and down.

" With as many as you want, you can have a tub full to the ski."

She was my little angel, Life has not been to fair to her so I try to give her anything she wants.

" Yes," she screamed out loud running out of the room.

"Tu dai sempre a lei, non penseresti a guardarti con lei che sei il miglior padrino."("You always give into her, You would not think looking at you with her that you are the top godfather.")

Lucka was right that you wouldn't believe I was the head Mafia who kills and profit off of drugs, guns and stolen items.

"Lei è la mia principessa."
("She is my princess.")

___________________________

632 words

Awwww Dario has a heart when it comes to kids. 💖

Sorry, I didn't post a Chapter yesterday, I wanted to post a few in a row today for all of you.

Thank you for reading.

🤗🙂🤗🙂🤗🙂🤗🙂🤗