Chapter 12

Aurora POV:

Aurora POV:

Grrrrr My God who does that man think he is calling me a slut.

He's so stupid and dumb and and and God now I can't even think properly, he makes me so mad.

Looking around my surroundings I didn't realize I was outside.

Dario can kiss my ass, I don't care that I'm breaking a rule.

What does he think, to keep me cooped up all day like an animal? I'm a person and I need fresh air.

"Guarda chi abbiamo qui."("Look who we have here.")

Closing my eyes taking a deep breath in, then opening my eyes back open.

" Hello, Cristiano."

This man gave me a bad feeling every time I saw him, of all people Dario picked to get my clothing it had to be him.

"Sono sorpreso di vederti qui, Dario ha detto che non ti era permesso di stare fuori."("I am surprised to see you out here. Dario said you were not allowed to be outside.")

" Well, what Dario does not know won't hurt him. So if you don't mind I would like to be left alone."

"How about I do you a favour and I won't tell him."

"Thanks," I said

Turning my back on him and faced the backyard it looked so beautiful, I have missed the outdoors.

Feeling arms wrapped around my waist, my body stiffen.

"You didn't let me finish, I won't tell Dario for a favour but you have to do one for me. I went shopping for you today and I found this really sexy bra and panty set for you. How about we go back to your room and you try it on and show me."

A gross feeling crossed my body. This man sickened me.

Peeling his arms off of me and moving a few feet away from him.

"How about I go tell Dario that I was out here. I would rather be killed than let you see my body."

Cristiano grabbed my arm roughly pulling me towards him.

"You listen here bitch, You will show me what I want and You will give me what I want," Cristiano said in a whisper.

"Perché sei qui fuori."("Why are you out here.")

Cristiano let go of my arm

"L'ho portata qui fuori per prendere un po 'd'aria fresca non è quella vera Aurora?"("I brought her out here to get some fresh air isn't that true Aurora?")

He gave me a stern look when he said those words.

" Sorry I don't really understand you, I'm really not that good with my Italian."

I lied my Italian has gotten a whole lot better, but I just didn't want to owe him any favours.

"Go inside Cristiano," Dario said

"Ok boss lets go Aurora."

"No, just you go."

Dario looked to be mad, I knew I was going to be in big trouble.

Christiano gave me one last look then walked into the house.

"What were you doing out here with him?"

"I didn't come out here with him. I came out for air and he came out on his own."

"Go pack your things."

I was confused by his words why do I need to pack, Is he really going to send me back to jail for just coming outside.

"Why?" I asked

"You don't ask why You just do what I say."

"You're going to get rid of me for just coming outside that's fucking harsh."

Dario walked up to me and grabbed my face.

What was up with these people and touching me.

"Don't ever make me ask you twice, As long as you are under my ruff you listen to me. Did I make my self clear?"

I didn't want to anger him any further.

"Yes."

"Good, now go."

I didn't even look at him I just left.

Now I just have to wonder where I'll be going, I just hope it's not back to jail.........

___________________________

690 words

I hope to hear some comments on this chapter what did you all think of it?

Please vote.

Thank you 🙂

🌷🌼🌻🌺🌹💐